KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Canucks are Crazy  (Read 6978 times)

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
Canucks are Crazy
« on: August 01, 2008, 01:36:13 PM »
Canadian beheads seat mate on Greyhound bus. Nuff' said. He made his first court appearance today.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/01/AR2008080100372.html

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: Canucks are Crazy
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 05:15:54 PM »
Canadian beheads seat mate on Greyhound bus. Nuff' said. He made his first court appearance today.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/01/AR2008080100372.html

"William Caron, 23, said McLean was quiet, though he liked to socialize with friends. He was small _ about 5-foot-4 and 130 pounds _ and tended to stay away from a fight, Caron said" <---crzy_canuck fits the profile,no doubt.

"Witnesses described a grisly killing that occurred as some were napping and others watching "The Legend of Zorro" on the television screens inside the bus." <--I bet RAMBO was driving the bus..hes a mexican-american disrespectful fuckstick

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 12:28:02 AM »
Yeah, I heard about this story. It's fucking unbelievable. I can't even imagine sitting in that bus and turn around and some maniac is stabbing some guy repeatedly and then later cuts his head off.

"William Caron, 23, said McLean was quiet, though he liked to socialize with friends. He was small _ about 5-foot-4 and 130 pounds _ and tended to stay away from a fight, Caron said" <---crzy_canuck fits the profile,no doubt.

"Witnesses described a grisly killing that occurred as some were napping and others watching "The Legend of Zorro" on the television screens inside the bus." <--I bet RAMBO was driving the bus..hes a mexican-american disrespectful fuckstick

lol

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 10:24:18 AM »
Would you look away or watch it? I'd watch it. It's like the movies, just better graphics. It's like DoD without a respawn.

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 10:56:38 AM »
I live in fear of canucks, particularly crazy ones.

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »
And you all thought we were yer nice quiet neighbours to the north...and yes i spelled it with "our"...using proper english spelling  ;D
But yeah..what a nutbar...what i don't get is all the pansy ass people on the bus that just ran off and left the poor guy...

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 02:56:45 PM »
YEA BOY.. WE BE CRAZY UP IN THIS BITCH

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »
And you all thought we were yer nice quiet neighbours to the north...and yes i spelled it with "our"...using proper english spelling  ;D
But yeah..what a nutbar...what i don't get is all the pansy ass people on the bus that just ran off and left the poor guy...

I know! As if nobody tried to stop him or delay what he was doing, maybe the damn guy would of survived. There was one wacko and 37 (I think) passengers, that's a good ratio to take him out. Maybe I would of reacted differently if I was there, but c'mon. Supposedly (if I remember correctly) the guy (murdered) wasn't even that big for fucks sake.

YEA BOY.. WE BE CRAZY UP IN THIS BITCH

:D

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 12:15:37 PM »
I always thought that Canucks just like to beat up baby seals. :P  Glad to see that the Canadians are just as fucking crazy as the ding-bats here in America.

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »
I had heard about this but didnt think it was real!!!!

Offline mr. natural

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 06:05:24 PM »
Here in DC we just chop up the kids and put them in the fridge for a couple of years.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 06:33:12 PM »
Here in DC we just chop up the kids and put them in the fridge for a couple of years.

pfff. those are child pranks.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 06:49:15 AM »
Pfft, me and my grandfather used to do that when I was a child. Just kidding. Don't want a black suburban in my driveway.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.135 seconds with 24 queries.