KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: We need more and different maps on the server.  (Read 9363 times)

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
Re: We need more and different maps on the server.
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »
dont forget hackers. as long as we have an admin on the server, its all good. btw, if you are an admin that can only kick and a hacker comes on, give us a quick demo, and his steam id, and just kick him for then. we will ban him later.

i was wondering if i could get the ability to kick people because there has been a few times where im the only member on and some retard starts tking. like today diesel asked me to ban some idiot for constantly team wounding but i couldnt do anything about it.
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2008, 06:48:26 PM »
dont forget hackers. as long as we have an admin on the server, its all good. btw, if you are an admin that can only kick and a hacker comes on, give us a quick demo, and his steam id, and just kick him for then. we will ban him later.

i was wondering if i could get the ability to kick people because there has been a few times where im the only member on and some retard starts tking. like today diesel asked me to ban some idiot for constantly team wounding but i couldnt do anything about it.
thats what i have to do. profit, just message me a thousand times whenever you see me to do that, i am very sorry, i keep forgetting.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »
Server was had atleast 6 players in it, sometimes only like 2 or 3 actually playing, for over 24 hours straight. Probably closer to 36. Me and Whores were on for or idling for the majority of that time. Proving that a couple of people can get it started.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »
Server was had atleast 6 players in it, sometimes only like 2 or 3 actually playing, for over 24 hours straight. Probably closer to 36. Me and Whores were on for or idling for the majority of that time. Proving that a couple of people can get it started.
thanks for proving that rambo

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 03:27:36 PM »

i'd say we had at least 12 players most of the day
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.117 seconds with 19 queries.