Community Talk > Announcements

The Donations Box

(1/3) > >>

Ban Em All:
Everyone clear your cache and history and whatever else, cookies, everything! We moved our donations box to the right now, its a different box to. looks more kick ass and is more kick ass :p

just sayin

we encourage all to donate, even if its 40 cents(in runaways honor) i think he posted about that.  ;D

blah #2:
I cleared my cache, history, temp files and tried Mozilla and IE. I get the below error when trying to Donate.

An Error Has Occurred!
You can not view Treasury.

fury:

--- Quote from: blah #2 on March 10, 2009, 09:45:16 PM ---I cleared my cache, history, temp files and tried Mozilla and IE. I get the below error when trying to Donate.

An Error Has Occurred!
You can not view Treasury.

--- End quote ---
same

blah #2:
What's funny is the donation box has always been on the right for me, LOL.

brdmichaud:

--- Quote from: [KEA] brdmichaud on March 11, 2009, 10:08:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: KillEmAll on March 10, 2009, 07:31:13 PM ---Everyone clear your cache and history and whatever else, cookies, everything! We moved our donations box to the right now, its a different box to. looks more kick ass and is more kick ass :p

just sayin

I did clear out everything, however, do not see the donation box,  put it back on the left

we encourage all to donate, even if its 40 cents(in runaways honor) i think he posted about that.  ;D

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

did clear out everything, however, do not see the donation box,  put it back on the left

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version