Community Talk > Announcements

I FUCKIN WON THE LOTTERY!! YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS!!

(1/9) > >>

fury:
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON THE LOTTO!! U FUCKERS BELIEVE THAT?? WITH MY LUCK!!

SOUTH AFRICAN WORLD CUP 2010 FREE LOTTERY DRAW
HEADQUARTERS. DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to announce you as one of the 5 lucky winners in our Free Lotto Draw held by UTC/GMT is 22:18 on 2nd of February 2009. Your email address emerged along side with the four others as a category of winners in this year's Annual free lottery draw. All 5 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.  You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

sincerely

MR PRINCE KUMA

as yall can see..the prince HIMSELF is gonna issue me half a million cause im so bad and charming..
i just dont know how these ppl half way across the world found out about me but i dont care.
So i think im gonna donate around 100k to kea..all i gotta do now is submit my personal info to him and hell get the shit goin..IM RICH BITCHES! IM RICH! FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU! HhahAH

more comin..stay alert..you really wanna be my new friend now!

fury (the new rich asshole in town)

RAMBO:
Huh? Is this a stupid scam, that you posted about? Or, is this a bad joke?

Shippo:
Enjoy your millions in south Africa :-)

dogfacedgremlin:
Sweet, to date I have won nearly 750 million in over seas lotteries and inheritance from rich people who think I'm the bomb.  Just make sure you give them ALL your info includeing your social security number or you will not get a dime of it.  They said my checks are in the mail.  I'm rich bitch  O0

D-MAN:

--- Quote from: fury on February 14, 2009, 09:17:27 AM ---HOLY SHIT I JUST WON THE LOTTO!! U FUCKERS BELIEVE THAT?? WITH MY LUCK!!

SOUTH AFRICAN WORLD CUP 2010 FREE LOTTERY DRAW
HEADQUARTERS. DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to announce you as one of the 5 lucky winners in our Free Lotto Draw held by UTC/GMT is 22:18 on 2nd of February 2009. Your email address emerged along side with the four others as a category of winners in this year's Annual free lottery draw. All 5 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.  You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

sincerely

MR PRINCE KUMA

as yall can see..the prince HIMSELF is gonna issue me half a million cause im so bad and charming..
i just dont know how these ppl half way across the world found out about me but i dont care.
So i think im gonna donate around 100k to kea..all i gotta do now is submit my personal info to him and hell get the shit goin..IM RICH BITCHES! IM RICH! FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU! HhahAH

more comin..stay alert..you really wanna be my new friend now!

fury (the new rich asshole in town)

--- End quote ---
Don't be dumb, don't send them any personel information! I can promise you that they are just a bunch of skam artists who want to control your life...IGNORE THEM!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version