KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: should be banzored hard : )  (Read 2731 times)

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
should be banzored hard : )
« on: March 16, 2009, 07:00:16 PM »
lol, i see all these topics about banning sludge and clok, so i have decided to make one about the real fag that should be banned.

name: winters

reason: being a fag, tking, trying to achievment whore with others on server. Oh, did i mention he's a bitch?

evidence: anyone who has seen him can verify these things, oh and there is a nice demo of the tking :)
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: should be banzored hard : )
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 07:28:20 PM »
well sludge and clock have been perma banned, please being the demo forward.

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »
just would like to note that the racism wasn't actually directed in a hateful manner, the people bashing gay people only minutes before on the other hand was, i asked, well if we can bash gay people can we not make racist remarks?, or is bigotry allowed in only CERTAIN forms?..... and don't worry not trying to get unbanned, I've already been banned from your server for allegedly "hacking" before hand and then all this crap, its just amazing how stupid some of your lower admins can be,worp kicking everyone from server?, the whole jackal thing?, being randomly banned from a server before all this, multiple times, without warrant or anything?... so i was annoyed when they started bashing gays, asked them to stop because it was "offensive" to me, and didn't.   I was kicked before on the preface that i was being disrespectful for making a gay joke to someone and it was "disrespectful", guess as i said only certain kinds of bigotry is allowed

Oh wait also, winters repeatedly has tk'd in past among being a bigot and other various things?

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 08:23:11 PM »
i have viewed logs back to march 5th, and i didnt see anything about worp kicking the whole server.

we split up comments into this

racism
sexism
i forget how you would say this, im just gonna call it gayism. sorry if that is offensive to anyone here.

but we do not tolerate any racism what so ever.
sexism is allowed until it just gets out of hand. a little why shouldnt woman drive cars joke is allowed, but when it becomes out of control then a warning will be issued.
gayism, i personally dont see a lot of that, i would see something like, that kill was gay. but thats usually all. once inawhile the your gay stateemtn will come up, but its all fun and games.

its the internet, dont take it seriously.

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 08:27:06 PM »
ha ha, I'm not dude don't worry... It's a good laugh honestly, just thought that you should realize your "double standard" because I have heard numerous occasions talking about and bashing gays... its all good though, like i said bigotry is allowed in certain forms apparently, not in theory, but apparently it is.  Anyways just wanted to let you know that whether you condone bigotry, you fail to stop it. 

<3 the Banned NigNog

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »
topic locked for now. wait till ding responds

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 04:15:16 AM »
yes we have rules and yes every admin has a different interpretation of them.. thats is becasue every admin has a different tolerance level.. but the fact still remains.. NO EXPLOITING and ALWAYS LISTEN TO ADMINS..

it is for that, that you have been banned..

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.104 seconds with 17 queries.