Community Talk > Entertainment

What kind of music you prefer?

<< < (3/40) > >>

Dansk3n:
i prefer metallica, slipknot, motorhead ( which ive seen live 2 time ) iron maiden, in flames, and shit loads of other rock bands + others

Hands Mechanical:
electronica (especially psytrance/goa, house, electro, ambient, psybient, idm, and downtempo), classic rock, hard progressive rock, industrial, jam/hippie rock, indie/alternative, indie hip hop, reggae

bands: zeppelin, phish, tool, nine inch nails, tv on the radio, boards of canada, aphex twin, justice, carbon based lifeforms, bluetech, pink floyd, bob marley, KMFDM, el-p, aesop rock, radiohead, amon tobin, biosphere, creedence clearwater revival, allman brothers band, sufjan stevens, slightly stoopid, hendrix, blind melon, dave matthews band, galactic, blur, clor, detroit escalator co, battles, galactic, zero 7, sound tribe sector 9, shpongle, the pixies, immortal technique, lupe fiasco, jefferson airplane, chemical brothers, MGMT, venetian snares, akron/family, outkast, grateful dead, gnarls barkley, and a lot more, i listen to shitloads of music and have about 120gb of it on my pc

Shimba:
Powerman 5000, Disturbed, Slipknot, Breakin' Benjamin, Dope, Saliva, HIM, Avenged Sevenfold, System Of A Down, Machinae Supremacy, Limp Bizkit, 009 Soundsystem, The Offspring, Billy Talent, Skindred, CKY, Bullet For My Valentine, Grinspoon, X-Prophets
And much more...

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: Shimba on July 22, 2009, 05:23:15 AM ---Powerman 5000, Disturbed, Breakin' Benjamin,  Saliva, HIM, Avenged Sevenfold,  Machinae Supremacy, Limp Bizkit, , The Offspring,Skindred, CKY, Bullet For My Valentine, Grinspoon, X-Prophets
And much more...

--- End quote ---
those are the good bands that you picked. lol  ;)

Rev. Jim Jones:
We had this topic but we had the crash remember.

Old school blues: (Robert Johnson,Son House, Muddy Waters)
Most Metal cept for extreme pop like Poison and that ilk.
Old school country (Johnny Cash)
Lots of Rock bands way to many to mention

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version