Community Talk > Entertainment

KEA's upcoming video clip

(1/15) > >>

fury:
im gonna work on a movie clip for KEa..eventually it will be uploaded to youtube and whatnot,its gonna be Huge..intense,dramatic..and kick ass..it WILL make you cry..i guarantee it.

for that reason..and for the next 2-3 weeks,im gonna be demoing the most heroic..dramatic..and why not STUPID scenes that take place on the AVA server daily..then dump all that god forsaken material into a 4-5 min epic clip..most if not all members will be present in said vid,pulling the most outrageous moves..some will be requested to rehearse,some to speak or even yell (and why not scream) so i can work all that like a real war movie.
of course..i cant do it all by myself so..i will need some extra demos (if you have em) of yourself or something incredible u recorded,it doesnt necessarily need to be about yourself..but it HAS to be either VERY hilarious,skilled,courageous or extreme in any way.for example you can tape a buddy and then he can do the same for you..(lets no be retards and do it all at the same time for your gonna crash the server)

dont even think this is gonna be ready in a week...so dont even ask "when" or "are we there yet?" ..specially considering i do have a life outside DOD and love to get drunk and get laid just like all of you..just get on the server and play like you do regulary..

ScrotalTorment:
So everyone turn on your hacks.  hahaha

fury:
i forgot..it'll be just a few seconds of each KEA+ONA .. so one simple demo would work,dont record ur sorry ass for hours trying to pull a 6 kill ..ill add the hacks afterwards.

Glox:
I shot 5 people with a rifle and then knifed 3 head on at allied first a couple days ago. it was epic

fury:

--- Quote from: Glox on August 18, 2009, 05:49:22 PM ---I shot 5 people with a rifle and then knifed 3 head on at allied first a couple days ago. it was epic

--- End quote ---
do it again..and this time tape it, wigger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version