KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: ADMIN ABUSE! ONA PEST  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
  • Im gonna put my fist up your ass!
ADMIN ABUSE! ONA PEST
« on: March 27, 2009, 09:40:47 AM »
I was play on the server 10pm pacific time with buttpirate when he started to be muted over and over again, no warning was givin, i proceded to ask why he was muted and someone pretending to be admin was responding (BobMighty[Wang]) Catylist was the only admin i knew and he said that the other OnA guys where admins. i proceded to ask why he was muted then without warning i was muted myself, i typed the questions "why was i muted" and all i was told was to stop asking questions. i believe when playing on this server admins should give a polite warning before carrying out their actions. BobMighty was also muted without warning, he proceded to still say he was admin however. Posing as an admin is pretty gay stuff and being a abusive one is worse. here is a demo that i recorded. The two OnA members were: bmfpoochie and the other is tastytaste

i'll put the demo up later, filefront is down

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: ADMIN ABUSE! ONA PEST
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 10:19:43 AM »
all OnA faggots are admins i believe, that's all i got.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 10:26:24 AM »
if what he said is 100% accurate..this shit needs to stop one way or another.

and sloppy,im free this saturday night

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 10:38:27 AM »
btw i've noticed all admin abuse threads of winters, don't happen to say that he is in the wrong, isn't it amazing he's the only one to post that admins are abusing and he has demo's, but every other demo has started after someone get's muted. so if he was mic spamming, then getting muted, you only catch the muting.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 10:48:14 AM »
well yeah,but he dont lie about the guy being rightfully muted for posing as an admin,so i dont know.
i guess the demo wont be conclusive after all..on the other hand i dont recall buttpirate being a mic spammer nor needing to be muted for anything

Offline blah #2

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 11:39:29 AM »
Sorry to be a little off topic but Winters, filefront will closing down forever in 3 days.

"Dear FileFront User:

We regret to inform you that we are forced to indefinitely suspend the FileFront site operations on March 30, 2009. If you have uploaded files, images or posted blogs, or if you would like to download some of your favorite files, please take this opportunity to download them before March 30th when the site will be suspended.

We would like to give a warm thank you to all of you who have been part of the FileFront communities we have built together. Your support has had a meaningful impact for all of us here at FileFront. Again, we want to give you a sincere “thank you” for your support over the years and wish you all the very best.

Keep gaming alive,
FileFront Management and Team.
Contact_us@filefront.com "

Work                                                                      Home    

Offline soviet pizza

• man banana
  • Part of The Family
  • balls deep inside your grandma
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »
it was BMFpoochie who kept muting everyone.  I was on the server, and I kept telling him in admin chat to stop, but he said it was "for the lulz." buttpirate wasnt doing anything, if i had my way poochie would lose admin. Everyone bitches about how we have no one playing on the server anymore, and admin abuse does not help that cause one bit.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 01:52:52 PM by stalin's pepperoni pizza »

Offline BMFPoochie

• Swell Fellow
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »
I take full responsibility for the mutings. I'll begin with saying I like Winters, having played with him a bunch of times. That being said, he has a tendency to ramble and get into 1 on 1 conversations over alltalk that bore the shit out of me. We played for about 4 hours yesterday and he got into 3 different 'irrelevant chats.' The first 2 were with one of the JNS guys. I don't really care enough or think it's my business to ask them to stop, but when the 3rd one started with Buttpirate, I figured since they were both regulars they wouldn't take offense to me muting one mid sentence as a joke and thereby derailing their conversation. Being that Winters is a douche, he took umbrage and became indignant. Asking everyone why buttpirate was muted and telling all admins that he should've been warned before such drastic 'punishment' be given. Mind you, whenever I'm playing with [OnA Pests] LilConner and TastyTaste or Bobmighty [WaNG] we are on Skype conference. No one understood why Winters wasn't taking it as a joke or why he was getting so pissy and it was hilarious. BobMighty pretending to have admin and being behind the mutings was also a big joke which Winters didn't enjoy either. When Catalyst muted him, he claimed he muted himself to show everyone and most of the server was laughing along. Winters and Buttpirate are regulars and it's the only reason I would mute someone without cause. I figured they knew the server well enough not to infer malice.

All that being said, I realize I don't know exactly how KEA wants to police their server and therefore I don't use my admin all too much. If muting regulars(I say this again for pizza's last point) mid sentence and unmuting them 2 minutes later as a joke is grounds for you to take my admin away, I'll understand and keep playing. To the admins that were there for the confusion, I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 03:46:22 PM »
To the admins that were there for the confusion, I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes.

lulz, if my $0.02 matters  ;D i thinnk i came in after buttpirate left and i was utterly confused as to who else was admin besides me and soviet. i'm not sure whether i should just assume if all OnA doods are admin or not...but maybe clearly identifying if you and other pplz are admins in admin only chat may prevent fubars like this in the future...
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 04:14:55 PM »
poochie had a good reason for muting, sometimes conversation starts that are pretty stupid and that no one wants to listen to. thats what steam chat is for. and winters, butpirate or whatever his name is can come here and dispute it himself. if he is playing a game im sure he can type to.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.148 seconds with 18 queries.