KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Regarding my ban.  (Read 2982 times)

SluDge

Regarding my ban.
« on: March 16, 2009, 09:00:58 PM »
I would like to start out by saying I'm posting from my iPhone so I apologize for any misspellings ahead of time.

In regards to my permanent ban, you all (by your own skewed rules) have every right to do so, I do no deny doing the things you accuse me of.

On the other hand, I think it should be pointed out that your clan has... For lack of a better word some egotistic twats in it. Since I started making posts on this board a week ago and calling your admins out on their actions I have received many thanks from regular players on your servers. When I log on at peak hours (6 pst for me) and see your admins kicking and muting one other it only says one thing to me; chaos. I believe you need to take a serious look at who you have as admins. I honestly feel that were your admins not abusing their powers none of the events I have been involved with would have occured. Having been an admin for beer count during my stay with their clan, I feel as though I have a fair grasp as to what abusing admin rights entails, and los of your admins abuse.

As for not playing in scrims and competitively with kea, I do regret that, as this group of people is actually mature and open minded. I wish your team good luck in the future.

Enjoy your gaming
<3 and drugs
SluDge

Offline Jackal

• Jackal the guy who yells :P
  • Nooooooooob!
Re: Regarding my ban.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 09:26:33 PM »
sludge it would have never occured not for admins being immature but for your actions and inability to listen to admins who nicely asked you to stop. Subject matter is over ne ways and its ashame that you were banned....but you only needed to respect server rules as ne where else and if our server is in so much chaos why is it thats its filled with 32 players most of the time? :-\

Offline (^.^)

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 10:08:59 PM »
sludge it would have never occured not for admins being immature but for your actions and inability to listen to admins who nicely asked you to stop. Subject matter is over ne ways and its ashame that you were banned....but you only needed to respect server rules as ne where else and if our server is in so much chaos why is it thats its filled with 32 players most of the time? :-\

Jackal dude, pretty sure (im going to speak for both sludge and I) we would have obeyed rules, if you hadn't been doing unjust shit in first place, let me point out that we were banned in partial for exploiting, which we stopped after jackal asked, we definitely disobeyed there huh? it's probably because it was a fair request we actually listened.  As for the racism, it was to prove a point, nonetheless go read my post, its been pointed out that you guys were gay bashing prior to that and i said well so only certain kinds of Bigotry is allowed.  IMO its pretty ironic to claim one kind of segregation and Bigotry over another, but hey who am I right?... anyways as for the chaos you guys have 32 people doesn't necessarily have anything to do with admins being douche bags, there are a number of people who happened to not get fucked with, however those few that do, I'm sure don't come back on a regular basis.  People enjoy being able to swear, have a populated server, and, in theory just admins who are not D bags, but lets face it, reality isn't that.

<3 and Drugs
Signed:

Penis Envy
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 10:10:36 PM by (^.^) »

MIFIVE

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 11:30:50 PM »
GOOD, GIT, WHO NEEDS YA

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
  • Im gonna put my fist up your ass!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 11:43:49 PM »
I am pretty sure that there are hundreds of servers that you can both play on and be gay with eachother that isn't this server. now shoo go on scatter!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 04:13:04 AM »
yes every admin has a different tolerance level.. but once an admin tell u to shut up.. you shut the fuck up!

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.119 seconds with 22 queries.