KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse.  (Read 10234 times)

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
Re: Admin Abuse.
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2009, 09:58:21 AM »
hmm...why wasn't DOC kicked when unporposly and blantantly team killed? yet Clok and Sludge were kicked? oh and not using bad language isn't a rule, in fact we normally encourage it.
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2009, 10:10:37 AM »
Also, Clockwork and Sludge, I am sorry for anything that MAY have happened. I do not have a problem with you. I can not call your fate or what will happen to the admin(s) in question.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »
Also, Clockwork and Sludge, I am sorry for anything that MAY have happened. I do not have a problem with you. I can not call your fate or what will happen to the admin(s) in question.
i think i can.

Offline Bobby Hill

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 10:55:27 AM »
sludge and clock ill back you guys up 100%. those achievements are fucking gay go somewhere else and fuck around.  what those admins were doing were like what i used to do on the pest server a few years back.  Its faggotry and no one likes it.  grow up i sure did.

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2009, 11:07:18 AM »
hmm...why wasn't DOC kicked when he unporposly and blantantly team killed? yet Clok and Sludge were kicked? oh and not using bad language isn't a rule, in fact we normally encourage it.

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline Bobby Hill

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 11:51:07 AM »
alright i just watched the demo.

BDS winters should be permantly banned for team killing.

Doc should have a ban fro being a fag.

Any admins that were there kicking clockwork and allowing the teamkilling should be repremanded

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »
If I was there, I would have shot you all. The server is not for achievements. Furthermore, it is not for "knife only" time, or other game modes you might want to play.

MIFIVE

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 02:35:22 PM »
ban em all
(no not the person, the action)
 ;D

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 03:13:06 PM »
HOLY FUCK. Quit your bitching. Don't fucking keep posting and make more fucking fgaggotry out of this. Let higher ups read it, and deal with it. Shawn, Jackal, the server is for killing, not achievys, and it is quite easy to get it on your own.
rambo you can even ask them I wasnt on when they where doing this I was doing other things on another forum. now if you dont want my post il remove them

Offline Jackal

• Jackal the guy who yells :P
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 03:28:07 PM »
Yah ski wasnt on i tried to tell prof and ski what happened all night. So sry that happened but idt we encourage cursing at admins and plus they made the demo after they did all the shit

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 04:23:32 PM »
no we dont encourage cursing at admin, but you know clok so I think you were taking his comments to seriously, especially since you've known him so long. I wasn't there, but it sounds like the stuff clok said to you was just messing with you like a friend type hazing.

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »
1. The server will not allow for someone to try to get an achievement (outside of playing the game as usual). The game comes first. If you, and lets say, 2 other guys are on the server, and all is in agreement to try to get an achievement, well fine, try and get your stupid achievement. But as soon as someone doesn't go along with the achievement and tries to play the game, they are not doing anything wrong.

2. Cursing is allowed. Curse all you want (as long as it is not used to purposely non-jokingly insult someone).

3. From the demo, it seems like Clock and Sludge were the "good guys". They wanted to play, let them play. And winters, no team killing, anytime, unless accidental of course.

Now I hope I am not missing anything here.

Locking the thread because all has been said and I don't want this to become a bitching/bashing thread. If you have any questions or comments, please chat me up on steam or talk to another admin.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2009, 07:14:07 PM »
wtf? i didnt even bother to read it. if you are not part of the problem do not post!!!!!

next time if it comes to this chat with me, ding, sloppy, or guitartist on steam chat to settle this.

seriously, wtf?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2009, 04:24:05 AM »
Glaswegian Ned is one of more mature players.. I dont want anyone abusing their admin rights with respect to him.. there will be consequences...

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.108 seconds with 18 queries.