KEA Servers > Questions

Official Invites

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ban Em All:
you will after the 3 months.

WIpilot:

--- Quote from: DYLAN'S BACK!! on August 05, 2009, 11:17:02 PM ---what??!! stopping for 3 months!!!!!!???? so i wont get a chance at all now?? awww mannnann

--- End quote ---

What??!! you cant wait for 3 months!!!!!!????  You impatient little fuck.  (j/k about the last part, but dude come on, its only 3 months, that's not that long.)

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: WIpilot on August 05, 2009, 11:33:52 PM ---What??!! you cant wait for 3 months!!!!!!????  You impatient little fuck.  (j/k about the last part, but dude come on, its only 3 months, that's not that long.)

--- End quote ---
we KEA are irresistible

WIpilot:

--- Quote from: Ban Em All on August 05, 2009, 11:35:54 PM ---we KEA are irresistible

--- End quote ---
well that is true, I think that if they really want to be part of the best clan out there, they can wait 3 months with out crying.

fury:

--- Quote from: WIpilot on August 06, 2009, 01:46:11 AM ---well that is true, I think that if they really want to be part of the best clan out there, they can wait 3 months with out crying.

--- End quote ---
hey thanks for that,and its also the  regulars that make the server cool,not only the clan members..so all you regulars are part of the server too,whether you wear the tag or not.Many old regulars have played with us for years and never needed a tag to be considered as such,so be patient,stick with us and ull get what you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version