KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unban Request!  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Jaxro

• Nooooooooob!
Unban Request!
« on: February 08, 2009, 07:28:57 PM »
Jaxro
STEAM_0:1:7932899
Banned by NWP for disrespect.

It was about a week ago now that I have been banned from your server, but here is how it goes down. I listen to music when I play DoD, many players do and you can hear it in the background when I speak briefly. So I am listening to my music and what not. I'm in apartments and I get killed so I hop on the mic to tell my teammate that there is someone coming. NWP kicks me instantly, I come back ask why I was kicked and he say mic spamming, I wasn't on the mic 2 seconds. He gets all up in my face about mic spamming and what not so I snapped back at him telling him to learn the difference between mic spamming and what not. Then I run my mouth more calling him a douchebag and what not, because I have seen him be a douchebag to JediToad and Noodle. Both of which are close IRL friends to me... and both would agree that i'm twice the douchebags as they are. So any who, I'm calling him out and all that... I think I even requested a ban a few times. Looks like I got it. I'm requesting the unban because you guys are like the only clan that has a decent server.

I've heard Rambo say it "If you keep banning assholes you are going to kill the server."

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
Re: Unban Request!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 07:52:00 PM »
And I am sure you've heard me say any friend of Noodle or JediToad is a faggot and isn't a friend of mine. Let NWP respond, maybe you'll get lucky. And when you see Noodle, castrate him for me.

Offline Jaxro

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 08:25:20 PM »
And I am sure you've heard me say any friend of Noodle or JediToad is a faggot and isn't a friend of mine. Let NWP respond, maybe you'll get lucky. And when you see Noodle, castrate him for me.

Hahaha, faggot or not I still give you ammo when you play rocket.

and

No thanks, I have no intention of going near another mans balls. Not my thing.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »
Jaxro
STEAM_0:1:7932899
Banned by NWP for disrespect.

I've heard Rambo say it "If you keep banning assholes you are going to kill the server."

yeah..the problem is..theres a given amount of asshole spots,a quota..problems arise when we get 2 assholes or more playing at the same time.

my advise (whether u take it or not) is:

This is not a democracy,and you can just force ur opinion over an admin's,if you get into it with a clan member of any server,(not only KEA) chances are ur gonna be left out.
Kea members have  a saying over other pub players for multiple reasons..they donate money to support the server and forums (including you right to file an unban claim),they help keepin the server and forums clean,and they represent the clan in every way.Best thing u can do is follow the rules,no matter how ridiculous they seem to be and in KEA that includes respecting other people and mainly admins,so if u called him a douche he had every right to boot u.

i guess its up to NWP to say his piece,and the head admin to call the shots.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 09:55:54 PM »
i looked up the ban and its perma. which is not allowed unless there is a hacker. if nwp doesnt report back by 9 PM eastern tomorrow, then consider your ban lifted.

i do agree though that nwp was out of line when he kicked you for a 2 second "mic spam"  if what you say is true.

but when you asked him, you should of asked him calmly and not flip out at him.

nwp, step up!

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 03:48:29 PM »
This was no two second mic spamming.  This was holding down the mic key and letting the music continually play and he did that after he was warned not to mic spam.  I believe our little friend didnt give you the full truth. 

Offline Jaxro

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 04:55:57 PM »
What style of music was playing?

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 06:05:36 PM »
it doesnt really matter.  You were holding down the speak key and just playing music.  I can tell your friends with Noodle and Jedi because you are shitdick just like they are.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »
thats still no reason to perma ban him.

considering you were banned for a week already.

unbanned.

pm me for any concerns

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.164 seconds with 18 queries.