KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Maddawg banned?  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Maddawg

• Nooooooooob!
  • I'd put it in your butt for $1
Maddawg banned?
« on: July 31, 2009, 06:19:34 PM »
Well, as a few members know, and have played with me, I have been banned for "aimbotting"  the choice of my servers are now down to European servers, KEA and a few select friend-owned servers.  In the 4 years I have played DoD:S, I have never once, not even experimented (sorry butt pirate :P) with hacking, nor will I soil my little panties doing so.  I understand some shots I pull off are rather fierce, especially with the M-1 Carbine.  All I can say in defense is that I crouch pre-fire constantly, and with my average FPS sitting around 110 (98 through smoke), if I see a teammate die around a corner (using mini map) I am not stupid to think he did it all on his own and usually wait and watch.  I camp more than anything which doesn't yield much respect among other people, and for that I am fine with.  However, JNS, BC, =e= and about 10 other clan server holders, will not even fairly argue with me.  They just assume since I can annihilate an entire team on my own (remind you..camping..and with a rocket, i can pick over 3 people off easy), they rather assume I hack, then they suck...now please don't get me wrong, I do not think KEA sucks by all means.  In fact my usual kills on many members is because yall are busy with some other noob on allies, and I can get a clear shot when you aren't focused on me.  Anyway, I ask that whoever banned me, please supply a demo because it's not every day you get to record someone in the top 5 of Hlstatsx.com global ranking...thanks

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: Maddawg banned?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 06:35:16 PM »
If a demo is not presented within 2 days, your ban will be lifted.

banning admin, upload it to our website or upload it to megaupload or any other file hosting site.

Offline Maddawg

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »
*sigh* Anything yet sir?  :'( , I got a long road to beat  =(eG)=™ (IO) SA  out of his stupid #1 spot -.- *piss on eGO*

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 05:32:39 PM »
one more day and if there isnt any evidence ur off the hook brother

Offline Maddawg

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 05:05:36 PM »
*yawn*  :P

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 10:27:14 PM »
You have been unbanned. please wait for a map restart.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.142 seconds with 19 queries.