KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Seen how you guys like to make demos  (Read 3137 times)

Offline KC

• Nooooooooob!
Seen how you guys like to make demos
« on: May 30, 2009, 09:16:22 PM »
I made a demo of myself. This is me playing in the ego server. Take a gander if you like. I obviously don't hack. I also attached a few pictures if that would help. :D

http://img200.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dodavalanche0238.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2519/dodavalanche0240.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/300/dodavalanche0242.jpg

(Pictures show how i do not use wall hacks or any other hack for that matter)

http://files.filefront.com/meplayingdem/;13830275;/fileinfo.html  <----DEMO.

Please take the time to look  :D

Offline soviet pizza

• man banana
  • Part of The Family
  • balls deep inside your grandma
Re: Seen how you guys like to make demos
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 09:21:33 PM »
oh boy, u turned em off, and took some screenshots,

I'm unimpressed.

Offline KC

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 09:25:48 PM »
And i took a demo too :)

I figured you guys would say that, so i am not surprised at all. But the demo is great. Take a look my friend.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 09:43:07 PM »
You could have turned the hacks off during the demo as well as during the pics....

Offline KC

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 09:49:10 PM »
I did pretty well in that demo session. So i must respectfully disagree.

Offline soviet pizza

• man banana
  • Part of The Family
  • balls deep inside your grandma
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 10:18:05 PM »
thanks for giving us the list of all the hacks you are using.
(why would this pop up when i opened ur demo, kc?)

Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 10:25:06 PM by soviet pizza »

Offline KC

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 11:04:59 PM »
Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

If you can read properly....I shall analyze this for you.

Can't use cheat In modern english, the word, CANT is generally used to express that one is unable to do something. In this case, the console is unable to use cheat.

cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer Is a DOD:S tool. It is a recent addon to the day of defeat source game in the 2008 update. In which players, when killed, will snap to the killer via Kill cam. (I am guessing that's what it is)

unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1. If the server is set to have cheats ON, the those settings would be useful. DID YOU KNOW? that in DOD:S server the admin of the server can toggle server cheats, which are valid in VAC and do not enhance game performances. Some examples of Server cheats are: No Clip, No Gravity...ETC...

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 11:16:28 PM »
There will be no need to post any more demos KC. The KEA jury has made their decision on this matter.  You are no longer welcome on our server.  We wish you well on your gaming ventures.

Offline KC

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 11:19:02 PM »
Lmao, its not like i go into the server and just make fun of you guys, Insult you guys. I was just playing the game...

and as for your cheat list comment there soviet I found this for you. You should do your homework before you go accusing ppl like that.

In short:

Default config file is run when the game launches.
Default config file is likely copied from other Source games.
Default config file uses some commands considered "cheats" in multiplayer games.
Default config file also uses some commands that Valve removed from the game with patches after release.
Valve has not updated the default config file alongside those patches.

The net result of those errors is absolutely nothing. It tries to do some things, then rightfully prevents itself from doing those things. It's a "glitch" of sorts, but it's entirely harmless.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 11:27:47 PM »
KC, sloppy will view demos and decide. Topic locked until then.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.151 seconds with 19 queries.