Community Talk > Introduce Yourself

sOaPeY from CS:S

(1/2) > >>

Soap:
Sup guys. sOaPeY here. Just wanted to drop by for a few reasons.

First off I wanted to thank you for running a great server. Having said that I notice the lack of authoritative figures in the server. It allows stupidity to run rampant far too often. Dylan is the only admin I've noticed that gets any respect(thought i only know of 2 others). I feel your admins, whether current or future should hold themselves to a higher standard and not threaten other players, nor change the map because "they are bored".

Secondly, I wanted to report a hacker(which I will do in a separate thread), and also wanted to prove that I care about your server and want to see it succeed. That means listening to your player base and fixing problems quickly and in a timely manner.

Also should anyone happen upon this post that has ever thought WTF? when I killed you, I will gladly try to find said clip(as I fraps 90% of my time in the KEA server) and show it to you via my orwn3d.tv account.

Thanks guys,
Soap

TastyTaste:

--- Quote from: Soap on January 17, 2012, 10:59:05 PM ---I feel your admins, whether current or future should hold themselves to a higher standard and not threaten other players, nor change the map because "they are bored".

--- End quote ---

Next time im in the server i will perma bann you

Flex-:
No one really cares about anything you just said. Sorry you wasted all that time.

[OnA]DeltaDeuce:
I couldn't agree more.  The admins on the server are cuntbags.  I vote that they all be stripped of their admin and let Soap and I admin the server.  Shit would probably stay populated 24/7 if that happened.

D-MAN:
Welcome Noob. Enjoy the stay. ™

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version