KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: add some Mods  (Read 3683 times)

Offline Eric Cartman

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
add some Mods
« on: January 16, 2009, 03:33:04 AM »
A lot pf people type !medic in game and complained the medic mod doesn't exist...are u guys thinking about bringing the mod in kea server cuz i never used it and was totally unaware of it..i played in jns but even at 50 health i was told , i am  a wuss and i should go to fight  ;D

what about the extra ammo clips ...i'd love 8 rockets at my disposal every time, and many a times i run out of ammo for carbines ...not that i don't scavange other weapons..but just a thought...

Offline MattressGnome

• Nooooooooob!
Re: add some Mods
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 06:43:13 AM »
I say no no no, a thousand times no.  Akin to the number of No's RAMBO has gotten from all but the fattest of girls, youngest of boys, and catholicist of priests.  !Medic allows annoying ass campers to annoying ass camp even more, and thwarts heroic (if illogical and stupid) suicide charges. We all know how much we love watching Zeit rush into a building with a primed nade to blow himself, a table and chairs, 2 teammates, and half an enemy up.  More ammo is just as annoying, mostly because some secondary guns (and I am specifically thinking of the rokkit classes) are too good to have a ton of ammo. The auto-pistol fires too damned fast, and the carbine is fast up close and too accurate at range, and giving them more ammo will make them more of a primary weapon.

I also vote no to any Health reduced to 80 ballsackery, Deathcam buttfuckery, and Faster Respawn cuntcheesery.  I would be in favor of Admin messages written across the bottom of the screen, w/o identifying who sent them, but that's about it.

Maybe a mod where we could type !pizza and order Dominoes from our computer would be cool too...

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 07:01:45 AM »
deathcam should be on, all who appose is not only a faggit but has camped at least once and plans on camping another time. btw there already is a death cam(when you die the camera is pointing at who killed you and follows them for 5 seconds, telling them where they are going). . .  so if you are moving with deathcam it doesn't show the person who you killed were you went.

Offline MattressGnome

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 07:14:31 AM »
The deathcam I am referring to is the type where it zooms in on the player and shows you what he saw when he shot you.  You'd have the same vision your killer had. Now any good sniper is gonna move, and a good MG will redeploy, but with alltalk on and no death-silence, it's too easy to scream 'He's in church and i can see him, he's reloading, charge charge!!'

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 07:22:53 AM »
The deathcam I am referring to is the type where it zooms in on the player and shows you what he saw when he shot you.  You'd have the same vision your killer had. Now any good sniper is gonna move, and a good MG will redeploy, but with alltalk on and no death-silence, it's too easy to scream 'He's in church and i can see him, he's reloading, charge charge!!'
you can kill me or anyone with half a brain can tell you were they died from 100% of the time, it's not hard. the camera follows them, while you can't see them, if you know the middle of your screen it is focused on the guy who killed you. if it was a sniper it gives away the position he is moving too.

Offline MattressGnome

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 07:29:04 AM »
That's what I'm saying, you're not following.  The deathcam we have now is fine, the up close and personal type sucks ass.  Even worse is the up close and personal type that tell you how much HP they have left, but that's a whole other sack of walnuts.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 07:57:53 AM »
That's what I'm saying, you're not following.  The deathcam we have now is fine, the up close and personal type sucks ass.  Even worse is the up close and personal type that tell you how much HP they have left, but that's a whole other sack of walnuts.
no i'm following sir, it might be lost in the fact i have no sleep, but i prefer the one where it shows how much health they have for one specific reason, it shows were they were when they killed you, not were they are going. and honestly this is only important when snipers kill you. and if i was a fag sniper i would prefer it too. if you get killed from double windows and you are allies, the camera will center double windows, and if the guys leaves and runs to the left(v crack) the camera will go that way, now there is a building in the way, but it still shows you were he is going, instead of where he is.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »
Who cares what they want? We already have discussed this, go read the other parts of the forums.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 04:36:28 PM »
no medic, we will get mods in the future, for now, suck it up, and medic will not be added on.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »
no medic and no extra ammo..

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.135 seconds with 18 queries.