KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: A video  (Read 8169 times)

Nicole

A video
« on: September 01, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »
Hey guys i just wanted to show you this video it means a lot to me, because i knew her, and a few days ago they city of owasso dedicated a day for her in owasso, so on the 30th, of aug. is haley day in owasso, she rasied over 200,000 for cf, its just something i wanna show you. and on main street in owasso there is a bridge over by the football field that says "foot prints in history arent made sitting down" and it had a statue of her on the bridge with 12 1/2 footprints behind it, and idk i just wanted to show you who she is. Maybe those of you with kids should be grateful that your child doesnt have something like cf.

In Memory of Haley Palmer
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 08:05:16 PM by Nicole »

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: A video
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 08:08:59 PM »
sorry to hear that

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 12:37:40 AM »
Sorry kido....

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 06:17:26 PM »
all i gotta say is just be thankful that your kids are healthy

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »
being healthy has nothing to do with it. working in ambulance for 2 years, i know first hand, that shit will happen no matter what you do. good people or bad, it's going to happen to us all.

take for instance my cousins friend. great girl.  she spent her days going to church, visiting the old folks home to chat, general goodness.  otherwise she was normal, and when she turned 18, her parents let her get something she's always wanted, a motorcycle.  she again was good, took the courses to learn to ride correctly, got her license, wore a helmet and at least jeans on every ride.  She was sideswiped on her motorcycle 1 week before she was supposed to graduate high school, after leaving the old folks home.  went to ST Mary's hospital in Rochester, MN.  St. Mary's is the affiliate hospital that mayo works with for their research, great hospital.  they determined after 2 weeks of a coma, she wasn't coming back. sad story i know, but it was going to happen to someone.  while working ambulance, my first christmas on the first out shift in a city in iowa, we got called at 8 am, for a kid who hung himself. 

health has nothing to do with it, and like some people say, do the unhealthy things, live a little.  i hope that girl had a good life.  i hope the rest of you have good lives.  be safe, but don't be too safe. live a little, you never know when it's going to end.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 12:08:36 AM »
I just do not know how the hell doctors/nurses can stay sober when working with sick children. IT MUST TOTALLY SUCK.

SRY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 08:45:25 AM »
That movie was filled with lies. Like Jesus. Also, she never touched my heart as it stated in the movie. Jus sayin.

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 09:18:31 AM »
Rambo. Seriously. Get fucked. I will break your fucking face you ignorant fuck. Mmmm I swear to god If I ever meet you ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck you do not understand how pissed off you made me. God I wish your mom wouldve fucking aborted you.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 09:28:10 AM by Run Away! »

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 09:37:27 AM »
Someone in my family died of CF but I am not going to cry about it. It happens, nothing you can do about it.

Offline mr.teeth

• The Best of the Best
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 11:55:21 AM »
Yea but have some sympathy man... Holy fuck... You couldve atleast ignored the topic if u dont like it but instead you had to come in here and post something totally pointless and it was not needed..
Here comes Mr. Teeth!!

Nicole

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »
wow, im not crying about it are you serious i was just showing you a fucking video grow some fucking balls you dumb fuck. so disrespectful

and something else to say to you rambo get a fucking life she more then likely made a mark in life that will live on forever everyone willl know her, she has 3 statues in oklahoma and her own fucking day what do you have you have shit okay so stfu and get a fucking life, your like on the top of my shit list, k thanks bye.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 08:06:56 PM by Nicole »

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »
rambo is experiencing pms

Offline Rollin

• We got our own show
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 11:11:40 PM »
Very nice video, nice town too, I lived there for a short time, close to the old Albertsons (I believe it closed in the summer of 2007) I remember that Mexican Restaurant "Arizona's" was a really good place to eat too. Anyway, it's always hard to lose a friend or loved one. My wife just lost her Mother last week. Sorry for your loss...

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 02:45:57 AM »
her own fucking day

We don't celebrate the justice of Haley Palmer in PA.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 09:02:21 AM »
I have a feeling somone is going to explode with anger......

Offline Sgt Snot Rocket(bonefish)

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
  • Quit crying and die like a man!
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 09:19:22 AM »
rambo is experiencing pms

Rambo should experience a large brick to the face followed by a swift and deadly pink socking.

Insensitive douche, must have been touched as a child or some such...

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 10:25:42 AM »
meet rambos rapist

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 10:54:42 AM »
The King!

Offline shadow warrior

• Nooooooooob!
  • Rock on
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »
That was sad. Now she is in a place were she can feel no more pain and watch over everyone she loved in some peace and I think Rambo just Post to get a rise out of everyone. Rambo maybe you should just stop and think somethomes before you type.

Nicole

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 02:47:16 PM »
haha Albertson lol did you go to owasso? there is like a walmart where the old albertsons was, :] i love owasso

Offline Hands Mechanical

• Old Farts
  • An Old Member
  • MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 09:10:36 PM »
being healthy has nothing to do with it. working in ambulance for 2 years, i know first hand, that shit will happen no matter what you do. good people or bad, it's going to happen to us all.

take for instance my cousins friend. great girl.  she spent her days going to church, visiting the old folks home to chat, general goodness.  otherwise she was normal, and when she turned 18, her parents let her get something she's always wanted, a motorcycle.  she again was good, took the courses to learn to ride correctly, got her license, wore a helmet and at least jeans on every ride.  She was sideswiped on her motorcycle 1 week before she was supposed to graduate high school, after leaving the old folks home.  went to ST Mary's hospital in Rochester, MN.  St. Mary's is the affiliate hospital that mayo works with for their research, great hospital.  they determined after 2 weeks of a coma, she wasn't coming back. sad story i know, but it was going to happen to someone.  while working ambulance, my first christmas on the first out shift in a city in iowa, we got called at 8 am, for a kid who hung himself. 

health has nothing to do with it, and like some people say, do the unhealthy things, live a little.  i hope that girl had a good life.  i hope the rest of you have good lives.  be safe, but don't be too safe. live a little, you never know when it's going to end.
AMEN... fucking wisdom. 

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 12:18:47 AM »
Rambo. Seriously. Get fucked. I will break your fucking face you ignorant fuck. Mmmm I swear to god If I ever meet you ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck you do not understand how pissed off you made me. God I wish your mom wouldve fucking aborted you.

...i have never loved another man as much as i love run away at this moment...cuddles later?
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline TooBakedToPlay

• Nooooooooob!
  • The universal stoner
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2009, 10:06:32 AM »
Sorry for the loss. Rambo, go back to hell please?

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »
...i have never loved another man as much as i love run away at this moment...cuddles later?

Cuddling will be initiated at 8:00 Pm PST

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.119 seconds with 16 queries.