Computers and Technology > Software

Is Service Pack 3 The Real Deal?

<< < (4/4)

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on September 16, 2008, 05:29:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rev. Jim Jones on September 16, 2008, 12:48:21 AM ---I updated to SP3 while still in transition to going all Vista. SP3 runs fine, but I have been Vista only for the last 3 months.

--- End quote ---
you must want to kill yourself

--- End quote ---

lol.... I wouldn't mind using Vista if it was as reliable as XP but I guess that's obvious.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: [KEA] guit_ar_tist [GA] on September 16, 2008, 10:02:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: KillEmAll on September 16, 2008, 05:29:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rev. Jim Jones on September 16, 2008, 12:48:21 AM ---I updated to SP3 while still in transition to going all Vista. SP3 runs fine, but I have been Vista only for the last 3 months.

--- End quote ---
you must want to kill yourself

--- End quote ---

lol.... I wouldn't mind using Vista if it was as reliable as XP but I guess that's obvious.

--- End quote ---
i cant wait till windows 7, that looks promising

Shippo:
From what I have been reading, Windows 7 is going to be a retooled Vista.  Hopefully they will fix all the BS.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: Shippo on September 30, 2008, 03:23:31 PM ---From what I have been reading, Windows 7 is going to be a retooled Vista.  Hopefully they will fix all the BS.

--- End quote ---
thats basically what its gonna be.

Shippo:
I use Vista as my main OS at work.  Oddly enough it works better than XP on the other partition of my laptop.  But that may be because Outlook runs like krap for some reason.  Not a bad OS, just knock everything down and make it look like Server2k3/2k8 and you'll be fine.  If computer's were meant to look pretty, they would be sold in stores staffed with disillusioned retards (ie Mac Stores).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version