Computers and Technology > Software

Recording when playing DODS

(1/2) > >>

guit_ar_tist:
Hi. My name is guit_ar_tist and I'm an alcoholic. Oops, wrong thread.  :-[

I've been using Fraps and steam recorder to record my demos. But I only have 2 options regarding sound. Either I can only record game sounds (including people talking) or no game sounds and only my mic.

Is there a way to have both?

[OnA]Sloppy:
i was wondering about that, i have 4 demo's from last night, but you can't hear what i was saying so all you could here was you and ban em responding to a question you can't hear.

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on August 16, 2008, 02:09:19 PM ---i was wondering about that, i have 4 demo's from last night, but you can't hear what i was saying so all you could here was you and ban em responding to a question you can't hear.

--- End quote ---

Glad I am not alone in this. I did some research and supposedly it's not possible to have both your mic and game sounds :( There could be a way though. idk

Ban Em All:
hum, im sure there is a way, i know on my computer, if you scream into the mic, i can hear an echo of myself lol

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on August 19, 2008, 12:49:33 AM ---hum, im sure there is a way, i know on my computer, if you scream into the mic, i can hear an echo of myself lol

--- End quote ---

lol  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version