Computers and Technology > Software

Steam Faggotry

(1/2) > >>

RAMBO:
As we all know Steam is gay but they're usually pretty decent with the updates. As of late, when I go to play some games, including DoDS, they have to update. Usually they are small but Steam isn't doing it automatically. I do have it set to keep games up to date. Just doesn't. Any suggestions?

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on December 02, 2008, 10:46:12 AM ---As we all know Steam is gay but they're usually pretty decent with the updates. As of late, when I go to play some games, including DoDS, they have to update. Usually they are small but Steam isn't doing it automatically. I do have it set to keep games up to date. Just doesn't. Any suggestions?

--- End quote ---
reinstall steam? idk. it should. but i dont think they updated dods in such a long time, maybe since the last new source engine update. maybe you are losing internet connection at times? idk. just suggestions. maybe something in steam got corrupted. check each games file cache, and defrag your games.

fury:
why would they give 2 shits about dod:s anyway? they dont make money off of it anymore

RAMBO:
Yep, did all that stuff Ban Em. Also including demos I have, reinstalling steam would consist of 35 GB. Fuck that.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on December 05, 2008, 04:40:34 PM ---reinstalling steam would consist of 35 GB.

--- End quote ---
how? i dont see how that is possible

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version