Computers and Technology > Software

Windows 7

<< < (3/7) > >>

WIpilot:
Im loving windows 7.  I had the beta and encountered a few bugs, but the RC is rock solid and works great.  I just might fork over the cash for it when the RC runs out.

Sgt Snot Rocket(bonefish):
Hey Ban, thanks for the link. I got it straight from ms, its the RC. Its the wierdest thing, full access everywhere except the c:, its not the drive, I have it partitioned and I get into d: with no problem. Guess if I dont figure it out I'll have to blow out the o/s and reload it all over the weekend.

Fuckin Bill Gates, Fuck him and Fuck Microsoft, Fucker needs a good Pink Socking followed by a swift punch in the face.

[KEA] Goatsack (Penree):
Did you do a full install or upgrade to win7?

Sgt Snot Rocket(bonefish):

--- Quote from: [KEA] Goatsack (SGTPenree) on July 14, 2009, 09:49:03 AM ---Did you do a full install or upgrade to win7?

--- End quote ---

I did an upgrade, I was running Vista.
I blew out my O/S and reloaded over the weekend so i'm back up and running but on occasion when my PC sleeps I lose my ntloader file and have to reboot. Anyone else experienced this?

[KEA] Goatsack (Penree):
The reason you had the issue with the C drive is because of permissions.  The only two ways to fix it are re-install or reboot into safe mode and reassign the permissions manually.  Re-install is the only was to fully repair it, manually assigning permissions will still give you a glitch here or there, but the re-install was the best option.  Sry for the late reply before you re-installed.

What do you mean you lose your ntloader file when your PC sleeps?  Does it give you the ntldr error when you try to resume?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version