KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Funny Pics  (Read 17472 times)

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: Funny Pics
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 09:02:04 PM »
those are great fury, but you do know you can put more than one pix on a post at a time, right?

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 09:15:12 PM »
Those are great fury.

1- Bill Clinton is always horny I see :P

2- Must be funny seeing Darth Vader and his soldiers (I don't know the name of those white ones) in a grocery store. I'm kinda surprised the one holding the Colt45 wasn't tazed for that (fake) gun he had lol.

3- One player being sucked and the other one waiting to receive some. Nice. lol Don't show this to DING, he might get excited.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »
those are great fury, but you do know you can put more than one pix on a post at a time, right?
yeah as a manner of fact i pasted 4 on the 2nd post

guitar..i think they r cutting down on the taser abuse since that guy died in Canada and the "dont tase me bro" show..although you can never be sure with those fuckin pigs..

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 12:33:59 AM »

guitar..i think they r cutting down on the taser abuse since that guy died in Canada and the "dont tase me bro" show..although you can never be sure with those fuckin pigs..

i don't think so, it's actually been proved that tasers are less likely to injury someone then a good ole baton. plus all cops have to be tasered to carry one, most people are overreacting cunts.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 02:00:56 AM »

i don't think so, it's actually been proved that tasers are less likely to injury someone then a good ole baton. plus all cops have to be tasered to carry one, most people are overreacting cunts.
ya, my friends dad had to be tasered, he said its hurts pretty bad, but its mainly the point where it first digs into your skin

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »
ya, my friends dad had to be tasered, he said its hurts pretty bad, but its mainly the point where it first digs into your skin
exactly, i know a few people who have been tased, they all said it hurts, but it really just makes you immobile, so every video you see of them, they are working perfect, when you see people crying and yelling and shit they are usually faking it, or are too stupid to realize how little it actually hurt. For some reason people here the sound of it and get scared shitless.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2008, 03:08:38 AM »
exactly, i know a few people who have been tased, they all said it hurts, but it really just makes you immobile, so every video you see of them, they are working perfect, when you see people crying and yelling and shit they are usually faking it, or are too stupid to realize how little it actually hurt. For some reason people here the sound of it and get scared shitless.

Getting tasered a few times won't kill you of course, but either one prolonged one or being tasered alot of times can kill you

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2008, 03:17:32 AM »

Getting tasered a few times won't kill you of course, but either one prolonged one or being tasered alot of times can kill you
what is your point sexy? drinking won't kill you either, but if you drink too  much it will kill you. cops show restraint with it, and if you have been tased 4 times in your life, should you really be alive? if it happens once you should know to cut the shit. Cops don't ramdomly tase people, they tase people who don't listen/resist arrest

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2008, 04:02:51 AM »
i have never been tased, come on, i want to be tased  :P

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2008, 01:41:34 PM »
what is your point sexy? drinking won't kill you either, but if you drink too  much it will kill you. cops show restraint with it, and if you have been tased 4 times in your life, should you really be alive? if it happens once you should know to cut the shit. Cops don't ramdomly tase people, they tase people who don't listen/resist arrest

My point is a taser itself is not bad but cops abusing it on people is. Some cops use it when they don't need to or if they do use it, they use it too much, even when some are not resisting arrest. Just some cops on their powertrips.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2008, 05:45:52 PM »
really? i dont know much about the law and that, but, im not saying your wrong, but idk, i havent noticed that

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 09:27:41 AM »
you can get one of those cheap tasers off eBay and tase urself (not the kind that fires off the hooking wires wich i believe is restricted to law enforcement)..have some1 nearby just in case you get stuck on the trigger..its 20000 volts wer talkin about, so have fun!
i tase my GF every now and then when she refuses to do the laundry ..and i gotta say it works like a charm

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 01:42:49 PM »
sounds good

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »
you can get one of those cheap tasers off eBay and tase urself (not the kind that fires off the hooking wires wich i believe is restricted to law enforcement)..have some1 nearby just in case you get stuck on the trigger..its 20000 volts wer talkin about, so have fun!
i tase my GF every now and then when she refuses to do the laundry ..and i gotta say it works like a charm

That sounds like something rambo would say :P

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 09:08:50 PM »

That sounds like something rambo would say :P
thats cause he's down here suckin on my right nut while i write this (something ding would say)

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 12:43:11 AM »
those are pretty good

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 03:15:02 PM »
thats cause he's down here suckin on my right nut while i write this (something ding would say)

Of course, of course. :)

this might deserve a post of its own but wth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-M0mGNok4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ML_afA-8A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weQDA0HNJiE&feature=related

Those were hilarious :D

Offline Dr. Del Fuego

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2008, 08:06:45 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dr. Del Fuego

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2008, 08:20:45 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2008, 10:30:45 PM »
The liquor one is funny. I wouldn't want to kiss them either, liquor or no liquor :)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 05:15:45 PM »
teehee

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.197 seconds with 23 queries.