KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: this is corvette  (Read 8674 times)

Offline corvette_1

• Nooooooooob!
this is corvette
« on: July 28, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »
hello

I had to register as Corvette_1 as the name corvette was taken.

I used to play as Corvette in the OnA server, initially a part of {IO} clan, 2 years back and later [WeRDzel ]clan. I had a talk with Kill em All yesterday and he was telling me about someone(probably the same guy from OnA server) using my name to dis-credit me. I just wanted to see if I can clear the air if possible. I have been playing on the OnA server for a long time and have a lot of good friends there such as Rambo, Jim Jones, Fuego, Ferret etc., There was an imposter on the pestgaming forums who impersonated me and got me in bad books with the OnA folks since which I stopped playing there. Again this same guy is doing that here. I have never ever had problems with anyone as I just mind my business and leave.

On the other had if this a joke played by you guys on me, it is not funny. I am not 16; I am 46 and just play games to relax after a hard days work. I dont bother you guys and I ask you not to harass me.

I will be on tomorrow night. Please note down my steam id and compare it with the imposter when he logs in.

thanks

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
Re: this is corvette
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 12:31:44 AM »
You have me convinced, seriously. That sucks what happened. Glad to see you (real you) here. :)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 01:24:28 AM »
u have convinced me to, that guy is getting banned

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 01:29:30 AM »
done and banned

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »
u have convinced me to, that guy is getting banned
done and banned

Good. +1 for KILLEMALL

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 11:26:57 AM »
Keep the fire lit 'vette  ;D
Just try to make sure yer on my team so you don't snipe my ass coming across the bridge..or at least make sure ya got a full bag of marshmellows. 
Glad this shit got straightend out...see ya on the Arch

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 05:55:28 PM »

Glad this shit got straightend out...see ya on the Arch

theres gonna be more than a corvette waiting for you at the end of that tunnel,yer warned  ;)

Offline Corvette1

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »
This just blows me away. Someone is really going through alot of trouble to pull this shit. Unbelieveable. I am really curious as to who this might be?  It seems to me that it had to be someone who played on the OnA server some time ago, since he was saying about the old {IO} clan, which as you all know was some time ago, but I am puzzled as to who? And as I asked before, what did I do to this person to fire them up this bad to go to such extremes to try to pull this off.... Simply amazing

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ferret

• Black Jesus's illegitimate Father
  • OnA Pest
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 08:40:06 PM »
There is only one Corvette, and YOU are him Sir! It's good to see all of the great DoD players in one place again!

Offline Rollin

• We got our own show
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 10:21:04 PM »
This just blows me away. Someone is really going through alot of trouble to pull this shit. Unbelieveable. I am really curious as to who this might be?  It seems to me that it had to be someone who played on the OnA server some time ago, since he was saying about the old {IO} clan, which as you all know was some time ago, but I am puzzled as to who? And as I asked before, what did I do to this person to fire them up this bad to go to such extremes to try to pull this off.... Simply amazing
you sir can jump off a cliff.   you are not corvette.

Offline Ferret

• OnA Pest
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 10:49:56 PM »
you sir can jump off a cliff.   you are not corvette.

Indeed!

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 01:13:35 AM »
It's good to see all of the great DoD players in one place again!

Yeah, definitely feels good.

You don't think it's the real corvette rollin? (or am I not picking up your sarcasm... idk)

And then ferret agrees? Am I gullible or what's going on? lol

Offline Ferret

• OnA Pest
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2008, 11:53:46 AM »
The real Corvette has a very distinctive voice & spray, and knows what I jokingly apologize for every couple of months or so. The imposter won't have any idea what I'm talking about.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2008, 05:02:15 PM »
The real Corvette has a very distinctive voice & spray, and knows what I jokingly apologize for every couple of months or so. The imposter won't have any idea what I'm talking about.

True. I thought you meant Corvette1 is not the real Corvette.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.153 seconds with 17 queries.