KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Interesting picture dipicting how the US budget is Spent  (Read 7329 times)

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
Interesting picture dipicting how the US budget is Spent
« on: April 18, 2009, 05:20:08 PM »

yea FUCK YOU EVAN!!!
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: Interesting picture dipicting how the US budget is Spent
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »
holy mother of god!

nice graph shadow

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »
danke!
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »
After looking at that, you still make fun of our country? We could melt everyone one of your ice filled shit states with one bomb. Faggot.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 10:17:50 PM »
thats actually quite interesting, plus 1 for ya

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 11:31:11 PM »
After looking at that, you still make fun of our country? We could melt everyone one of your ice filled shit states with one bomb. Faggot.

who the fuck's your PMS fueled rant directed to?

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 03:32:55 AM »

who the fuck's your PMS fueled rant directed to?
some canadian..i guess..but im pretty sure he misposted

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 07:35:04 AM »
Yes, it was to a canadian. The only one to post in this thread.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 08:52:13 AM »
ice filled shit states

we have provinces you shithead..and their not all "ice filled"..pick up a fucking book or read an article about canada's geography you toolbag..."Faggot"

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 01:38:23 PM »
so much money in defense and u still:

1) cant find osama
2) havent won Iraq
3) havent won Afghanistan
4) cant do jack shit about north Korea
5) cant do jack shit about Iran
6) cant afford any more F22's
7) more than 1 trillion dollars in deficit

and the list goes on... what a fucking waste of tax dollars...

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
Re: Interesting picture dipicting how the US budget is Sðent
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 01:45:47 PM »

1) cant find osama
2) havent won Iraq

lol 2+ for all of that

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »

1) cant find osama
2) havent won Iraq

if we wanted to "win" the war in irak/iran/afg/etc and were willing to play by their rules..we could just drop some of the nukes we got stored..its not about coming back with the heads of ur enemies..its a lot deeper than.but im not sure i justify this war to this extent.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »

if we wanted to "win" the war in irak/iran/afg/etc and were willing to play by their rules..we could just drop some of the nukes we got stored..its not about coming back with the heads of ur enemies..its a lot deeper than.but im not sure i justify this war to this extent.
[/quote]

dropping nukes wasnt even an option when US initiated the war.. so to say that 'we can finish the war by dropping a couple dozen nukes' is silly.. the US is prolly one of the worst countries in the world when it comes to having a foresight... everything they do comes to bite them back in the ass..

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 02:59:36 PM »

dropping nukes wasnt even an option when US initiated the war.. so to say that 'we can finish the war by dropping a couple dozen nukes' is silly.. the US is prolly one of the worst countries in the world when it comes to having a foresight... everything they do comes to bite them back in the ass..
[/quote]
global HIV initiative:4990 billion
intl peacekeeping:1550 billion
intl narcotics and law enf : 1200 billion
israel : 2550 billion
egypt:1500 billion

and so on..
well tell me..what do other countries do?

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 04:19:03 PM »
global HIV initiative:4990 billion >>>  ONLY REDEEMING FACT..
intl peacekeeping:1550 billion >>> PEACEKEEPING WHAT?? WHERE??... USA & PEACEKEEPING ARE OXYMORONS
intl narcotics and law enf : 1200 billion >>> SOLVED NOTHING.. DRUG TRADE RISING MORE NARCOTICS COMING IN...
israel : 2550 billion >>> ONLY SUPPORT ISRAEL TO KEEP OTHER MUSLIM STATES IN CHECK.. GLOBAL TERRORISM IS ON THE RISE BECAUSE OF THIS..
egypt:1500 billion >>> AND YET MOST OF THE EGYPTIAN POPULATION HATES THE US

the US can spend its $$$ so much more efficiently.. it just seems to throw away cash!!! or give it to the wrong people
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 04:22:20 PM by DinG »

darkiefoxie

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 05:15:25 PM »
global HIV initiative:4990 billion >>>  ONLY REDEEMING FACT..
intl peacekeeping:1550 billion >>> PEACEKEEPING WHAT?? WHERE??... USA & PEACEKEEPING ARE OXYMORONS
intl narcotics and law enf : 1200 billion >>> SOLVED NOTHING.. DRUG TRADE RISING MORE NARCOTICS COMING IN...
israel : 2550 billion >>> ONLY SUPPORT ISRAEL TO KEEP OTHER MUSLIM STATES IN CHECK.. GLOBAL TERRORISM IS ON THE RISE BECAUSE OF THIS..
egypt:1500 billion >>> AND YET MOST OF THE EGYPTIAN POPULATION HATES THE US

the US can spend its $$$ so much more efficiently.. it just seems to throw away cash!!! or give it to the wrong people

ding you are wrong on most of them, we are friends with isreal because they are the most powerful army in the fucking world more powerful than us, their airforce is likke 5time better than any country, lets just say if there was another world war, the side with isreal has a very good chance of winning

most of egypt doesnt hate us, we just make them go on our side cus they are like the 2nd most powerful in the middle east and number one in oil supply and they owe us like a shit load of money

the drugs and narcotics, drugs will always be there, there is nothing they can do, they just have to try as hard as possiable but its really easy to smuggle drugs into anywhere

peace keeping, before the iraq war and 9/11 the U.S. had the most influence, if any country even thought about attacking, the U.S. could effect them to the point they would regret doing anything, trust me, the U.S. has stoped alot of wars

if we didnt give our money to most countries, for one, like 1/2 of the countires in the world wouldnt even be here, and would be poor as shit. and we give money so we have a shit load of influence, you need to see this, influence is power in political stuff

lets name the countries that wouldnt even had a chance of coming back from the wars in the past 100 years without the U.S.

britian
ireland
asturalia
germany
france
new zeland
japan
china
austria
INDIA
poland
denmark
norway
the netherlands
spain
Czechoslovakia
italy

your fucking welcome

1) cant find osama
2) havent won Iraq

1. osama is hidding in the fucking mountians in fucking deep caves, you get your ass in iran/afganastian and you find him

2. uhm wtf are you talking about we did win the iraq war, we are still there as a peace keeper

3. wtf do you mean we havnt won afganistan, we arnt even at war with them, we are at war with the terrorist that run afganistan, i would like to see india go and win a war for once

4. do you want a nuclear war? thats why we dont mess with north korea

5. whats there to do about iran execpt talk shit, then nuke war

6. who cares about f22's

7. UHHHH if im not mistaken half of europe is in debt

please research before you try to make an intelligent post about the U.S.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 05:29:41 PM by darkiefoxie »

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 06:37:15 PM »
I like how DiNG rips on the united states yet deletes my post.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 08:32:34 PM »
darkie.. i like the fact that u point out INDIA.. when has INDIA ever needed US help for a war.. infact up till a few years ago.. US out rightly supported pakistan by giving it military hardware and $$$...do your research before u post.. in the 65 india - pakistan war.. US supported pakistan, in the 71 war US supported pakistan and even in the Kashmir skirmishes in 1999, us supported pakistan until they found out that pakistan might pre empt and lauch nukes at india... only then bill clinton yelled at pakistan.. india has always been closest allies with the Soviet Union and now Russia.. as for the rest of europe.. who gives a fuck!! they always had their little wars and then their two big wars.. it was a European problem.. that had nothing to do with india.. also.. if u look at the pacific theatre of war.. it might have been the US that finally defeated japan.. but it was the british indian army that initially stopped the Jap advance into south east asia..

now u bring up an interesting point about india winnning wars.. well if u were any smarter.. you would have checked that the measly 400 year history of the US doesnt even come close to comparision with most of the military history of countries like india, china, japan, britain.. modern india has never initiated a conflict with any other country.. but have always emerged as the winner after being pre-empted by other countries.. mostly pakistan and once china.. it is because of ur ignorance that u dont know indian military history.. but here is something u can digest.. india has never been invaded by a foreign army.. we stopped alexander the great at our borders, repelled the mongol invasion, defeated the muslim conquests, beat the pakistanis in 1947, 1965, 1971 and in 1999, stopped chinese aggression in 1962, along with the brits stopped the japs in burma just to name a few.. india has never had IMPERIAL AMBITIONS LIKE THE US.. so we dont invent excuses about WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and invade other countries..

darkie about your argument... i cant believe u wrote.. and i am going to quote u... "trust me, the U.S. has stoped alot of wars"..

stopped a lot of wars.. :S in the last 70 years, US HAS BEEN DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN MOST WARS.. KOREA, VIETNAM, PANAMA, GRENADA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN ETC ETC.. and that too all over the world!! most conflicts in the world are limited to specific theatre of operations... but the US has fought all over the world..

you talk about peacekeeping???? do u know which are the top 10 countries who send soldiers on peacekeeping missions with the United Nations???
WELL ACCORDING TO THE UN, THEY ARE: "The 10 main troop-contributing countries to UN peacekeeping operations as of March 2007 were Pakistan (10,173), Bangladesh (9,675), India (9,471), Nepal (3,626), Jordan (3,564), Uruguay (2,583), Italy (2,539), Ghana, Nigeria and France."

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.. YOU CALL THE US A 'PEACEKEEPER' IN IRAQ.. HOLY FUCK.. thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard.. fine you got rid of a brutal dictator.. but like i said earlier about thing biting US in the ass... in the iraq-iran war.. US armed saddam hussein up to his tits to beat the iranians.. and then u killed him while invading iraq..

all these jihad crazy motherfuckers.. well guess what.. US armed and trained them for the fight against the soviets.. you guys gave these towelheads in afghanistan close to a BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR to fight the soviets.. and now they have turned back on you..

i have nothing against israel.. infact i love israelis.. israel is the top weapons supplier to india.. even more than russia these days.

you are telling me that the egyptians like americans and american foreign policy in the middle east??? fucking wake up from ur ignorance..

and what is this giving money to most countries?? where did u get that from?? american aid contributions to developing countries are pathetic!! in the last few years even the US doesnt have enough money for itself :S

and finally OSAMA attacked the US... why should india go look for him.. india military is nothing compared to the overall US armed forces.. but still.. the most powerful and deadliest military in the world cant find a towelhead hiding in a mountain..

so yeah... learn some history and open ur eyes to the rest of the world..'

RAMBO >>> WHAT POST DID I DELETE?? :s
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 08:35:01 PM by DinG »

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 10:25:38 PM »
i coulndt answer to all that without sounding aggressive and/or cocky..so im gonna save my opinion for myself..and this might not be the best place to settle this kind of arguments..after all..we all come from different places and stand up for different things.

darkiefoxie

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 10:33:08 PM »
wow ding you tottaly took my post and raped it

lets count how many times the U.S. has stopped russia and tryed to atleast help countries

1. cuban missle crisis

2. Russia from stop importing weapons to cuba

3. north Korea, went to war for like 3-5 years not sure, but the U.S. INFLUENCED a seize fire and kept it for like wat, 50-60 years

4.veitnam, yea we should of never been in that war, but it was an attempt to try and stop communism, since its like the worst form of government for the people. so its a common good thing.

you cannot deny the fact that the U.S. has helped in the world of expanding without the U.S. i dont even know what europe would even look like, whole eastern hemisphere would probably be nazi and japan rule

and iraq, would you rather have some crazy guy that would do anything for more power, or us come in and throw him out, you know how fucking crazy iraq would be without our marines there, seriously you say im ignorant, please elaborate to me what would happen if we left iraq RIGHT after saddam was thrown out, please explain to me how that would of been better.

and wtf do you mean the aid to other countries was pathetic

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_eco_aid_don-economy-economic-aid-donor

uhm i fucking think we are number 1

here more

http://digg.com/d1ivTU

and the whole india going to look for osama i was implying that you said we were doing such a shitty job, i doubt you could do any better

and if you havnt fucking noticed, all the wars we were in WE WERE DEFENDING THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ATTACKED

THAT SOUNDS LIKE PEACE KEEPING TO ME

i dont know shit about india, because honestly in my opinion im sorry if this offends you, but india in my point of view has the probably highest population of intelligent people, and yet HMMMMMMM they go to the U.S. to look for jobs

im ignorant about india,

you ignorant about U.S.

so ill stop talking like i know india, and you stop talking about how you know the U.S. so much

i dont think you went through 12 years U.S. history unless india teaches U.S. history for all its grades i dunno why they would

who ever said i was even for the iraq war, i think it was a big fucking waste of money and men, fuck iraq and fuck bush, both useless

your ignorance also makes me laugh, you make it seem like everyone in the U.S. wanted to go to iraq, only the government wanted to, and they made it seem like it was a big deal, so people supported it, until bushes 2nd term when shit wasnt even changing

like im sorry for the shit i said, but most of it is true, i was just in world/U.S. history which mainly teaches about U.S. influence in the world, and for like 40-50 years we had the most influence, and still today we are in the top 5 or some shit, we are just in an economic down, but it will be back up again, and it will just happen again and again, thats how economics works, who knows in like 15 years, fucking china might be in debt, thats just how shit goes

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 11:12:22 PM »
wow ding you tottaly took my post and raped it

lets count how many times the U.S. has stopped russia and tryed to atleast help countries

1. cuban missle crisis >>> JUST A CRISIS BETWEEN US AND RUSSIA.. NOTHING TO DO WITH PEACEKEEPING AROUND THE WORLD

2. Russia from stop importing weapons to cuba >>> REPEAT OF WHAT I SAID ABOVE.. IT AMUSES ME THAT THE US EXPECTED RUSSIA TO BE OKAY WITH DEPLOYING MISSILES POINTED AT RUSSIA ALL THROUGHOUT EUROPE.. BUT WHEN RUSSIAN DEPLOYED MISSILES POINTING AT US ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE..

3. north Korea, went to war for like 3-5 years not sure, but the U.S. INFLUENCED a seize fire and kept it for like wat, 50-60 years >> I ADMIT DECENT EFFORT IN KOREA
[/i]
4.veitnam, yea we should of never been in that war, but it was an attempt to try and stop communism, since its like the worst form of government for the people. so its a common good thing. >>> BUT US BELLIED UP AND PULLED OUT.. AGAIN MOST OF THE INDIGENOUS POPULATION DIDNT WANT THE US THERE.. OTHERWISE NVA AND THE VC WOULDNT HAVE HAD SO MUCH SUPPORT

you cannot deny the fact that the U.S. has helped in the world of expanding without the U.S. i dont even know what europe would even look like, whole eastern hemisphere would probably be nazi and japan rule >>> YES WW2 COULDNT HAVE BEEN WON WITHOUT US SUPPORT.. BUT THIS WAS A EUROPEAN CREATED CONFLICT.. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH INDIA ???

and iraq, would you rather have some crazy guy that would do anything for more power, or us come in and throw him out, you know how fucking crazy iraq would be without our marines there, seriously you say im ignorant, please elaborate to me what would happen if we left iraq RIGHT after saddam was thrown out, please explain to me how that would of been better. >>> YEAH BUT.. WHAT IF YOU HAD NOT INVADED AT ALL?? I MEAN THE MAIN REASON US INVADED IRAQ TURNED OUT TO BE A BIG LIE.. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTIONS??? EVEN COLIN POWELL WHO PRESENTED THE 'EVIDENCE' OF THESE WMD'S QUIT BECAUSE OF MORAL ISSUES WITH BASICALLY LYING TO THE UN.. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SADDAM HELPING AL QUEDA.. US ONLY WENT TO IRAQ TO STOP THE SUPPOSED FLOW OF WMD'S.. AGAIN NO DICE

and wtf do you mean the aid to other countries was pathetic >>> THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I TALK ABOUT AMERICAN IGNORANCE.. YOU GAVE ME A LINK SAYING THAT US GIVES 24 BILLION DOLLARS IN AID.. OKAY... THATS A LOT... BUT.. HERE IS THE KICKER...

"Americans are regularly told by politicians and the media, that America is the world's most generous nation. This is one of the most conventional pieces of 'knowledgeable ignorance'. According to the OECD, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, the US gave between $6 and $15 billion in foreign aid in the period between 1995 and 1999. In absolute terms, Japan gives more than the US, between $9 and $15 billion in the same period. But the absolute figures are less significant than the proportion of gross domestic product (GDP, or national wealth) that a country devotes to foreign aid. On that league table, the US ranks twenty-second of the 22 most developed nations. As former President Jimmy Carter commented: 'We are the stingiest nation of all'. Denmark is top of the table, giving 1.01% of GDP, while the US manages just 0.1%. The United Nations has long established the target of 0.7% GDP for development assistance, although only four countries actually achieve this: Denmark, 1.01%; Norway, 0.91%; the Netherlands, 0.79%; Sweden, 0.7%. Apart from being the least generous nation, the US is highly selective in who receives its aid. Over 50% of its aid budget is spent on middle-income countries in the Middle East, with Israel being the recipient of the largest single share.”

WHEN YOU SAY AID.. IN THE US THAT EVEN MEANS MILITARY AID.. SO WHEN YOU INCLUDE THE COST OF F16 JETS AND ABRAMS TANKS AND SO IN YOU FOREIGN AID FIGURES... IT QUICKLY BECOMES 24 BILLION!!!

READ THIS ARTICLE.. BY WASHINGTON POST AND HARVARD UNIVERSITY http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2676
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE...http://www.vexen.co.uk/USA/foreign_aid.html

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_eco_aid_don-economy-economic-aid-donor

uhm i fucking think we are number 1 >>> YEAH THAT STILL WAY BELOW THE UN SET STANDARDS... I MEAN JEEZ.. US ONLY GIVES 0.1% AS FOREIGN AID!!!

here more

http://digg.com/d1ivTU

and the whole india going to look for osama i was implying that you said we were doing such a shitty job, i doubt you could do any better

and if you havnt fucking noticed, all the wars we were in WE WERE DEFENDING THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ATTACKED >>> WHO ARE YOU DEFENDING IN IRAQ? WHO WERE YOU DEFENDING IN VIETNAM? WHO WERE U DEFENDING IN GRENADA? WHO WERE U DEFENDING IN PANAMA?

THAT SOUNDS LIKE PEACE KEEPING TO ME

i dont know shit about india, because honestly in my opinion im sorry if this offends you, but india in my point of view has the probably highest population of intelligent people, and yet HMMMMMMM they go to the U.S. to look for jobs >>> YES ITS CALLED IMMIGRATION.. AND UNLESS YOU ARE OF NATIVE AMERICAN BACKGROUND.. SOMEONE FROM YOUR FAMILY CAME TO THE US LOOKING FOR A BETTER FUTURE A LONG TIME AGO AS WELL!!!

im ignorant about india,

you ignorant about U.S. >>> ACTUALLY I AM NOT IGNORANT ABOUT THE US.. I HAVE STUDIED US POLITICAL AND MILITARY HISTORY FOR BETTER PART OF MY ADULT LIFE...

so ill stop talking like i know india, and you stop talking about how you know the U.S. so much

i dont think you went through 12 years U.S. history unless india teaches U.S. history for all its grades i dunno why they would >>> WHY WOULD I STUDY IN INDIA?? I WAS IN GRADE 2 WHEN MY DAD WAS TRANSFERRED TO CANADA.. SO PRETTY MUCH GROWN UP IN CANADIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM..

who ever said i was even for the iraq war, i think it was a big fucking waste of money and men, fuck iraq and fuck bush, both useless >>> [i]YES BUT YOU AMERICANS REELECTED HIM IN 2004!!! AT THAT POINT OF TIME IT BECAME A WAR SUPPORTED BY THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.. NOT JUST SOME FUCK UP BY THE GOVERNMENT..
[/i]
your ignorance also makes me laugh, you make it seem like everyone in the U.S. wanted to go to iraq, only the government wanted to, and they made it seem like it was a big deal, so people supported it, until bushes 2nd term when shit wasnt even changing >>> WHAT I SAID ABOVE..

like im sorry for the shit i said, but most of it is true, i was just in world/U.S. history which mainly teaches about U.S. influence in the world, and for like 40-50 years we had the most influence, and still today we are in the top 5 or some shit, we are just in an economic down, but it will be back up again, and it will just happen again and again, thats how economics works, who knows in like 15 years, fucking china might be in debt, thats just how shit goes >>> YES THE CYCLE OF ECONOMY HAS ITS UPS AND DOWNS..

i coulndt answer to all that without sounding aggressive and/or cocky..so im gonna save my opinion for myself..and this might not be the best place to settle this kind of arguments..after all..we all come from different places and stand up for different things.

when i made my initial post.. my point was that 70 cents of every 1 dollar of tax paid by americans goes to the military.. there are so many better uses of that money..i enjoy my freedoms and liberties as much as the next man.. and everyone has the right to their opinion.. i was just stating that so much money has been wasted that could have instead saved millions of lives by either providing vaccinations, vocational training programs etc and in turn generally improving american image in the world.. [/u][/b]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:16:55 PM by DinG »

Offline infantryman9244

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 09:21:29 AM »
but in doin so the funds would be pulled away from the military an bein on that note were not in the stan an iraq to "win" the war were there to rebuild the country an make it somewhat stabe take that from a guy whos been in both places an done alot in these places its funny that theres a debate on this tho lol

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2009, 10:04:28 AM »
What the fuck is this, point counterpoint?  Get back to the game.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2009, 11:02:18 AM »
but in doin so the funds would be pulled away from the military an bein on that note were not in the stan an iraq to "win" the war were there to rebuild the country an make it somewhat stabe take that from a guy whos been in both places an done alot in these places its funny that theres a debate on this tho lol

i am completely in support of the afghan intervention.. hell i am heading to kandahar in a year for a TOD.. but iraq really didnt need to be stabilized or rebuilt.. i mean.. what had iraq done to the US??? iraqi culture and civilization predates US history by a long long time.. and besides.. there are dictators much worse than saddam all around the world.. i mean even other hotspots around the world..

-millions of people killed in darfur, sudan till now.. but no one cares.. cuz there isnt any oil
-hundreds of thousands killed in rwanda during the genocide... where was NATO with its fancy precision strikes then?
-thousands dying in zimbabwe courtesy of mugabe?? why not conduct a 'regime change' there
-giving billions of dollars to pakistan >>> when even everyone in the US government knows that paki's are hiding osama, training terrorists, openly supporting madrassas, making deals with the taleban etc etc..

i mean.. a country with so many resources and such a powerful military.. everyone seems to have forgotten that democracy means 'power of the people'.. but then again.. who has the time or the energy to change the government when everyone is losing jobs and the economy is going in the shitter...

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2009, 06:36:13 PM »
RAMBO >>> WHAT POST DID I DELETE?? :s

The one where I tore your country to shreds? Also, I mentioned India, saying that they almost had as many military deaths in WWII as the CanadiAns. However, it was deleted, so fuck my point and how Canada only remains it's own country solely based on the fact that we are situated directly south of it. Also, didn't we own Montreal, but gave it back because it fucking sucked?

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.11 seconds with 17 queries.