KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: {KEA}  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Kaustic

• Nooooooooob!
{KEA}
« on: November 07, 2008, 10:52:11 PM »
Hello everyone, I was looking through the team list at the CAL website when I ran across your clan name. Are you all by chance the same KEA from back in Q3A Days. I used to hang out at the Chaos Thoery Servers with a bunch of {KEA} people. My alias is Kaustic .(We may get a chance at a match this season). I am in the clan Ledendary Gamers and we have a team in the DoD Source Division. Even if this isnt the same KEA your all welcome to drop in on us any time and maybe if you'de like we could get some scrimming in. Here is our website  http://www.legendarygamers.net/index.php   .See ya around.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
Re: {KEA}
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 01:21:01 AM »
Hey. Thanks for stopping by. No, we are not the same KEA clan as in the Quake days but I personally had found out of them while researching "kill em all" online lol.

And yeah, for sure we'd like to play some scrims. Just name the time and place :)

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 04:39:29 AM »
We would love to scrim against any clan who has fans of the greatest on-line shooter of all time which is SADLY  >:( dead. QUAKE RULESSSSSSSSSS.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 11:27:51 AM »
hey, glad to see you, i have actually been on your site before. very nice. we could get a scrim going sometime

Offline Kaustic

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »
=LG= was originally DoD (befor my days in =LG=) and was a Q3 clan(I was in XRI befor we merged with =LG=).I still play and map for q3. Anyway  we have practice on Sundays from 9:00 PM EST till around 10:00 ,then afterward we usually do some scrimming so if you all are up for it we can probably scrim around 9:30 instead of waiting till 10:00. My steam friends name is =LG= Kaustic and I'm logged in all the time.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.174 seconds with 18 queries.