KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Guess I was banned  (Read 3713 times)

Offline Old_tWo

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
Guess I was banned
« on: December 21, 2008, 11:55:45 PM »
I guess I was banned and zone was on to when he saw it. Was really pissed off at them.

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:252298, The person who banned me was hughesSMFD.

So ya, If you unban cool, if not NP.

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
Re: Guess I was banned
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 01:23:01 AM »
Guys, the last few days i have spec some of the players you think are hacking. What i have discovered is these guys play smart. They are not seeing through walls or using aimbot. We in fact play on the most played map in dod "ava". players tent to go to the same places all the time right??? Ferret is camping church, DR_del always trys to camp axis two. The list goes on and on. I have been playing this game since 1.3 and have only seen 3 hackers in this time. one in my old clan 5.0, one in ind, and the other skull. one was for skins, one for wall hack and aimbot, and the other was using so many hacks no one ever caught him but me.

When i talked with these players in question. I found out that they all had nice headsets, and decent computers and lots of experience. so before you start to ban people. I want you to really think about these factors. Do i make sounds when i move?? Do people hide in the same places all the time?? Does the player in question make the smallest possible target? Do his victims make the biggest possible targets????? There are 1,000's of good players and most of us are just average. I have at least 400,000 kills in dod source does this make me the best or I just play a lot.

In summary I know this prick in question is no hacker. you want to know if someone is really hacking ask me. I have 1,000's of hours playing this game under my belt. I know what the hacks do for players ask me , if i think it is a real question i will spec them but don't think for a sec that I am going to waste my time specing the world for hackers. Play the game guys. Lets not be know as a nob clan, "don't be dicks".
Later
Zone
L

Offline hughesSMFD

• OnA Pest
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 01:37:44 AM »
I'll say this. I saw some fishy stuff when I was specing/recording you.  I'm not an expert and far from perfect. I made a judgement call on what I saw.  If I am wrong, then I am wrong, and I will apologize for banning you. Things like this can go on in debate forever. Some will say he's got something going on, others will say he is just really good. (which I mentioned in my thread about the demo)  And it looks like the file size of the demo that I took is so big that I won't be able to upload it to the site. So if the ban is lifted, fine.

Old_Two, if you are just that damn good sir, then my hats off to you and I apologize for banning you.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 04:00:37 PM »
i have seen demos of old two, infact i speced him before and he knew i was specing him and he did even better than before. so i honestly doubt he hacks. he knows where people go. and like zone said before. a lot of true skill comes from the equipment.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »
Zone I know you've seen more than 3 hackers. You've been on numerous times when someone runs around with an unmounted MG and headshots everyone. I also have a lot of time on DoDS, over 1700 hours actually. I am not going to make a decision on Old_Two at this point in time.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 05:31:58 PM »
Zone I know you've seen more than 3 hackers. You've been on numerous times when someone runs around with an unmounted MG and headshots everyone.
true, come on, OnA had one of those every day.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 06:01:35 PM »
ive played against him,did some spec on him and found nothing fishy..as a manner of fact,he missed half the shots when he was trying to snipe me from across the map..at close range things are different,hes awful fast and accurate..so i dont know if he's legit, hacks or turn em on & off..so if he does hack he's smart enough not to make it too obvious..on the other hand..if he's that smart, he could also be smart enough to kill us all w/o needin' to cheat..but not smart enough to quit playing this shit and start makin money..so i guess at this point of my statement im lost and dont know what the hell im talkin about.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »
fury, sniper is easy close up.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »
not sniper,he was using a garand at close range
and i suck at sniping so its hard for me at any range

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 07:56:23 PM »
not sniper,he was using a garand at close range
and i suck at sniping so its hard for me at any range

ah, i still find that easier at about mid range or a lil closer. but i'm on a 17 inch screen and shit just looks to small when it's far away.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 01:23:38 AM »
Old two, even i blamed you for hacking.. and i found that you were legit.. if banemall and guitartist havent done so.. u will be unbanned ASAP.. but a lot of KEA guys will be watching you.. so no more hacks  :P

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 02:04:22 PM »
unbanned,  he doesnt hack.

Offline Eric Cartman

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 01:17:28 PM »
when ever he plays the game gets awfully one sided....i'd be nice if he was only allowed to play with a spade and pistol in hand  ;D

MIFIVE

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 11:13:49 PM »
why, he'd just use his pistol aim-bot and knife-threw-walls hacks

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.131 seconds with 17 queries.