KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

[THE] clan wants more

(1/6) > >>

Joeseph Geobbels:
[THE] wants another try to reclaim thier manhood. [THE] SHEP asked if we would like to scrim on sunday, october 10th at 8Pm Central US time.

they want to play  DoD:s  harrington.(we can maybe negotiate a diff map or time, if we want)
if you want to scrim message  [THE] SHEP*2*  for more info or whatevs.

if we accept thier scrim invite, the line up is located here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Au_vbOxOsrxZdEhkM0J3SGVjWTlBUllWYktYSDZIU3c&hl=en

Ryu Takezaki:

--- Quote from: Joeseph Geobbels on October 06, 2010, 09:38:26 PM ---
                          [KEA]                                              |                    [THE]
**[KEA] Joeseph Geobbels{BoN}                     |              * [THE] SHEP*2*
                                                                                |
                                                                                |
                                                                                |
                                                                                |

--- End quote ---

just a suggestion, but i believe theres a way to incorporate a google spreadsheet into forum posts.  imo using the spreadsheet would be much easier on you to construct and manipulate rather than your current method.

i'm down for a scrim, but again, only if we don't have enough people.  If we have enough, then i'll sit out

Joeseph Geobbels:
here's a google spread sheet that everyone can edit, and enter their name in if their going to play.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Au_vbOxOsrxZdEhkM0J3SGVjWTlBUllWYktYSDZIU3c&hl=en

pixiestyx:
well i'll see what's available and talk to banemall, he's more familiar with the forum set up than I am.  Otherwise you could start a shared google document that we could alter and just share the link.

Spartacus:
The final resutl was we lost.

937 - 41 (THE vs KEA) = THE win

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version