KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

Scrim challenge

(1/10) > >>

Ultima Ratio:
Hey,

My name is Ultima Ratio and I'm the [F|A] Fatal Agents scrim captain. We'd like to scrim you in a 6v6 scrim. Please add me to Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ultimaratio) to discuss specifics.

Regards,

Ultima Ratio
- [F|A] Scrim captain

Joeseph Geobbels:
Ok, so we're scrimming the 23th 6v6 on Santos_b3 on thier server, 7PM EST, granted we accept this challenge and we have some active peeps.

RAMBO:

--- Quote from: Joeseph Geobbels on October 05, 2010, 03:30:33 PM ---Ok, so we're scrimming the 24th 6v6 on Santos_b3 on thier server, 7PM EST, granted we accept this challenge and we have some active peeps.

--- End quote ---

When you he says add hime, he doesn't mean you. Shitdick. Have you ever played santos? Point made. PS don't let sloppy snipe, he will no scope you when capping the last flag. Greatests story ever told. Get at me, or deadly, or sloppy.

Ryu Takezaki:
NX server, if we can, but need other people's opinions too about the time, server, and map.

I should be able to, but we'll see.

this should be a good warming up match for you Rambo, to get back to dods =)

we need more interest in this?  and perhaps maybe not scold too harshly, or else no one wants to scrim for fear of ridicule

also, should we appoint someone as "scrim manager" or whatever?  could be a fluke, but seems like we might be scrimming more often than before.

Spartacus:
I'd be in again, depending on the time/date. Could we actually get six players with KEA tags this time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version