KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: FAR CRY 2  (Read 6685 times)

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
FAR CRY 2
« on: September 08, 2008, 11:14:23 AM »
What do you guys think of this game, who's gonna buy it?

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: FAR CRY 2
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 03:26:26 PM »
im getting it, it looks pretty sick

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 06:51:17 PM »
Didn't buy the first one, wont be getting this if the multi-player is weak.

Offline whores

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »
Lots of great games coming out from now thru March 2009. This is my shopping list: Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Dead Space, Resistance 2, CoD: World at War, Hells Highway and Killzone 2.  I've made deposit payments for 3 of these already. Just have to find the time to play these, considering I still havent finished Metal gear solid 4 yet  :P. I cant wait for Fallout 3 though, since its being developed by Bethesda and is a role playing futuristic shooter, something like Oblivion meets S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Resistance: Retribution for the PSP is not out until May 2009 but it looks great and would be worth checking out.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 05:08:05 PM »
i cant wait for crysis

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »
Lots of great games coming out from now thru March 2009. This is my shopping list: Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Dead Space, Resistance 2, CoD: World at War, Hells Highway and Killzone 2.  I've made deposit payments for 3 of these already. Just have to find the time to play these, considering I still havent finished Metal gear solid 4 yet  :P. I cant wait for Fallout 3 though, since its being developed by Bethesda and is a role playing futuristic shooter, something like Oblivion meets S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Resistance: Retribution for the PSP is not out until May 2009 but it looks great and would be worth checking out.

so many games..so lil time..sigh
ill buy some of em..just to watch em get dusty on a shelf

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »
i know what you mean fury

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 12:58:44 AM »
i know what you mean fury

Yeah, I only buy one game at a time. If I buy a shitload, I might not even start playing them for months.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »
most i bought at a time was i think two, cod4 and crysis

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 05:20:30 AM »
far cry 2 = big disappointment

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 06:21:37 AM »
This game was a fucking heap of shit.....The only good part of the game was killing south africans and hunting for gold plated weapons and blood diamonds.

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 08:28:51 PM »
Hi,
I have this game and it's very goood  ;D. The story is ok if you like large maps. I bought it because i like the multiplayer there. I'd give it 8/10

Offline blah #2

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »
I hated Far Cry so I will never try Far Cry 2.

Work                                                                      Home    

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 02:12:13 PM »
Are you Christian blah? If so, my point is here, why don't you worship the old testament? It, sucked, yet you moved on to the new one.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 06:40:19 PM »
Are you Christian blah? If so, my point is here, why don't you worship the old testament? It, sucked, yet you moved on to the new one.
i imagine thats what the jews say..no offense to the jewish people

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 09:04:51 PM »
Personally I thought they were gonna follow #1 up with a great sequel or something similar. However #2 was far from even close to the first one. It was a completley different and offbeat game. I found it mildly entertaining for a while. But soon got bored of it. I loved the first one when it came out.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 07:46:59 AM »
I got it for free, I like it.

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 05:32:38 PM »
Well sure. Free games are the best games.

Offline Jackal

• Jackal the guy who yells :P
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »
the MGS series I have to say are the greatest game series ever. MGS 4 ends very well and the storyline is amazing same with the game itself. RE 5 though whores was kinda dissapointing not much story and idk wasnt that great as I hoped for. And due whores i beat MGS 4 in 4 days (played everyday for 18 hrs). And far cry is a long ass game that sucks at the end because it just ends and also its more of you fighting african gangs then whole rebel armies and not much of a story. Out of all get MGS4 a great game that everyone can enjoy but i suggest playing MGS1,2,3 to get story. MGS1 even though its PS1 and the graphics cant compare to modern standards its alot of fun to play.  ;D

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 06:55:24 AM »
Just make a MGS thread you dork. FC2 is corrupting the minds of children, you pop pills for malaria, and use syringes to heal yourself. But, if you have real low health, you have to remove a bullet or (a medical term I forget for burning) the skin. You dig out a bullet with a pair of pliers or your machete. For the burning, you take like a bundle of 20 matches, ignite them and press them to the skin. It's a sweet game. Your always looking for diamonds too, then you log on to a computer, and buy weapons, manuals to increase aim or whatever, and physical upgrades to weapons, supplies, and vehicles. The real point is, two different orgs. are fighting, and the "Jackal the bastard, supplied both sides." You gotta track him down and kill him. Then you meet friends and people and do mini-missions on your way to tracking him down. I am only at like 5% completion though.

I will post some screens this weekend.  :P I am curious as to how good it really looks, since my good monitor is broken.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 12:16:33 PM »
But, if you have real low health, you have to remove a bullet or (a medical term I forget for burning) the skin.

The medical practice or technique of Cauterization is a medical term describing the burning of the body to remove or close off a part of it – in a process called Cautery which destroys some tissue, in an attempt to mitigate damage, remove an undesired growth, or minimize other potential medical harmful possibilities such as infections, when antibiotics are not available. The practice was once widespread and is still used in remote regions of the world such as central Africa for treatment of wounds.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »
THANKS FURY!  :-*

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.211 seconds with 21 queries.