KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: A New PC  (Read 12496 times)

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: A New PC
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 06:12:49 PM »
I don't know, maybe my dad since it is in his house and he doesn't "want it to look like shit". And IMO that cooler looks faggoty.
My point was you aren't gonna get pussy cause of this thing, just get shit that makes it run well.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 02:28:53 AM »
Stay with the default cooler for now and just get a decent one later if you need it.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 09:21:25 AM »
I don't know, maybe my dad since it is in his house and he doesn't "want it to look like shit". And IMO that cooler looks faggoty.
My point was you aren't gonna get pussy cause of this thing, just get shit that makes it run well.
I agree with Sloppy. Why the hell does it matter what it looks like inside...Just get shit that is necessary to stop it from over heating.  ;D

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 01:55:11 PM »
Maybe because the side panel is clear? BTW, the stock cooler will work fine. Aftermarket coolers aren't even needed. So, I will wait till I find one I like. Dumb shits.

Offline Cammo

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2009, 04:42:23 PM »
This setup can handle FarCry2 2 and more.  Nice selection Rambo!  I am an AMD man myself, but if I had to go Intel....this would be my choice!

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »
I was going to go AMD, but decided not to. I never had an Intel Proc. so I wanted to try one.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2009, 06:01:51 PM »
This setup can handle FarCry2 2 and more.  Nice selection Rambo!  I am an AMD man myself, but if I had to go Intel....this would be my choice!

ZOMG! cammo on the forums?

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2009, 06:07:25 PM »
I sent him a link for my specs, and he posted.  ;D

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »
Update: My uncle is some kinda tech guy for some company so when he was over I had him look, I plugged the front panel cords in wrong but that wasn't the problem it still should have booted. The hard drive clip was fucked up too but that wasn't the problem, still should have booted. So he took my PC to work or his home office or wherever, and called me yesterday, took it day before, and told me one of my RAM sticks was fucked up and causing it to not boot! Corsair failed me. Anyways, it boots up now, I'll be installing my OS this weekend.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 04:30:09 PM »
Update: My uncle is some kinda tech guy for some company so when he was over I had him look, I plugged the front panel cords in wrong but that wasn't the problem it still should have booted. The hard drive clip was fucked up too but that wasn't the problem, still should have booted. So he took my PC to work or his home office or wherever, and called me yesterday, took it day before, and told me one of my RAM sticks was fucked up and causing it to not boot! Corsair failed me. Anyways, it boots up now, I'll be installing my OS this weekend.
damn,failed corsair RAM? thats like gettin aids from a nun..corsair was my top pick for several years and has a reputation for being reliable..but i guess u can always send it back and get a refund , they carry a lifetime warranty on the shit they sell

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 05:32:06 PM »
I tried to get a refund through NewEgg, but it's passed 30 days, so I went to Corsair's site, emailed them a complaint and told me to just get an RMA code from them and send it in. They're good People.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »
every company has failed products, but corsair is good. im surprised. but it happens.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.161 seconds with 20 queries.