KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 2796 times)

Offline koei

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
Mount and Blade
« on: February 01, 2009, 10:36:33 AM »
Has anyone ever played this?  It was the steam weekend deal last week.  I tried out the demo and it was pretty fun so I bought it.  You start off like a typical RPG where you create a character and then you're dropped into a realistic medievel setting with 5 warring factions.  You have to go around recruiting soldiers and fighting in battles (which is the bread and butter) to level up your troops and yourself.  Eventually you take quests from the lords and kings to increase your relationship with them so you can join their faction.  Once you're in a faction the king/queen may give you a castle and fiefdom and you can lay siege to other castles.

It's a really fun game and the battles are really well done.  There's a demo you can try out on steam or directly from the devs website.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 10:43:34 AM »
Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun but I have never played it...maby i will  ;D

Offline whores

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 06:20:44 PM »
i wanted to get this but there were mixed reviews. ill probably get it now. if ur into RPG, u might want to check out Mass Effect. its a great game.

Offline koei

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 07:55:36 AM »
At the steam price of $7.50 I think it was a great buy.  At the regular price of $30 I don't think it's a great buy.  I love the game and all, but MODs are what is fueling it's growth.

I've already played mass effect.  I just wish there were more battles.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.19 seconds with 19 queries.