Computers and Technology > Hardware

What's In Your Rig?

<< < (4/34) > >>

jwpizzy:

--- Quote from: The Profit on January 14, 2009, 05:50:44 PM ---Wow, pizzy we basically got the same shit except i dont have an artic cooling fan and i don't oveverclock.

yea i got the same gay graphics card as you to, but at least it's not as bad as Rambo's old one.

--- End quote ---

That's awesome!! The processors we have can go up to 4.5gh or so with the right components installed. I was just surprised that I was able to get it to 4.0gh with what I have, and at how low of a voltage and temperature it runs at. I don't really play any other video games besides DOD which is why I haven't upgraded the graphics card yet. I'm still waiting for Blizzard to release the new Starcraft  ;D

jwpizzy:
Out of curiosity, why did you go with AMD KillEm? Was it a budget build? Or do you find AMD better performance wise?

RAMBO:
It might be that AMD sounds manly compared to Intel. I'll post my specs in, once I hook my PC up so I can copy paste.  :P

whores:
Intel E8500 3.16GHz Dual Core processor
Intel P35 ATX Motherboard
NVidia GeForce 9800 GTX+ video card
G.SKILL 4GB DDR2 800 memory
Hanns 28 inch LCD monitor
Antec 900 case
Entec 600W PSU
640G HDD
ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro CPU Cooler
RAZER Mantis mouse pad
RAZER Barracuda Headset
MX518 mouse

Ban Em All:
for the questions im asked, yes, its gonna take me awhile to save up for the money, im not gonna go into details but im in a bit of debt, so yeah, trying to grab the pennies off the street :(.  im now trying to really not buy anything not important (computer stuff) just sticking with the basics for now.

and pizzy, i went with amd because i thought it was cheaper, and faster for the price, i do wish i went with intel though, mainly the core 2 duo series, because you can overclock the hell out of them. nice thing about amd is that its 64bit, but intel is now getting into that so amd doesnt have that foot over intel anymore, and with the intel now, they just have the money to do tests and crap to further their technology.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version