Computers and Technology > Hardware

Need Help

(1/1)

RAMBO:
I was browsing KEA forums(not that it came from here, just mere happened to pop up then) this weekend and got a pop-up that some bullshit Anit-spyware was going to run so I ended my firefox.exe and hoped it didn't fuck anything up but I was wrong. When I google something, and click on the links, it takes me to bullshit sites like Monster. Also, I can't connect to certain things to update them, like my AVG anti-virus site, and Spybot S&D. My internet is also slow as shit, as is my computer. I also get messages saying iexplore.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Funny thing is, I don't use IE. Ever. I tried to use the system restore but I click the "Next" button and it just sits there or freezes. Any suggestions besides reformatting? I'd hate to have to do it. For a fucking second time.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: worp41 on December 29, 2008, 06:01:26 PM ---never see that befor i still use firefox but you maby have pick a ati-virus malawar build by ati-virus company to force you to buy their produces

--- End quote ---
actually, what worp is saying here does happen.

yeah, i know i bring nothing to the table here, i would help if i wasnt fixing my own problem at th moment,.

RAMBO:
Old shit,I re-formatted. Check the date I posted. Assholes, had to wait for worp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version