Computers and Technology > Hardware

well my computer is totally fucked

<< < (2/3) > >>

E.S.P. GAGE:

Darkie try this: http://checkit-diagnostics.software.informer.com/

ESP

RAMBO:
 I use Limewire and I never get viruses. Don't download a song if its less than 1000kb either you dumbass. AVG Anti Virus FTW.

Boats N' Hoes:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on December 15, 2008, 07:48:13 PM --- I use Limewire and I never get viruses. Don't download a song if its less than 1000kb either you dumbass. AVG Anti Virus FTW.

--- End quote ---

Thats what I got Rambo. I fucking hate it I end up leaving it off cause it fucks up my DODs.

RAMBO:

--- Quote from: The Profit on December 15, 2008, 08:09:29 PM ---Thats what I got Rambo. I fucking hate it I end up leaving it off cause it fucks up my DODs.

--- End quote ---

You can turn off most off the stuff AVG runs in the background but the "avgrsx.exe" is unable to be closed. It annoys me. Their last major update about 6 months ago did that. I have never had a problem with AVG otherwise except once, before the update, I had it turned off for DODs and never turned it back on and got a virus that screwed me over. Ended up re-installing Windows.

Crzy_Canuck:

--- Quote from: brdmichaud on December 15, 2008, 09:59:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rev. Jim Jones on December 14, 2008, 11:43:11 PM ---Downloads.com has a bunch of free spy,ad,trojan, and virus programs. I use PC TOOLS as my free virus program.

--- End quote ---

I use PCcilin and it works really good.  Also you may need to clean your registry.  lilo.com is a great place to go to get your registry cleaned. 

--- End quote ---

wth?? lmao...lilo.com??? came up some learn to read english site...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version