Computers and Technology > Hardware

Computer mouse...

<< < (4/4)

D-MAN:
I have a very generic 10$ logitec laser mouse (USB) and it works fine, I have right and left clicker buttons and a scroll bar in the middle. Works great.... Don't over due it.

The Denogginizer:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on October 31, 2009, 12:24:42 AM ---wireless is shit, i use a wireless keyboard(spilt beer on my keyboard) and it is just a lil behind, i still can't get used to it. but like i said before, as many buttons as possible is the best.

--- End quote ---
Meh, the reason why I always buy wireless mice is because I have a very small computer desk, and all the room is taken by the computer, the monitor, router, speakers, and the printer, and there is very little room for a wire. So I need all the space I can get, therefore wireless is the way to go imo, never had a problem with wireless mice.

tlopez:
I would say get the G9x Laser Mouse, but i dont know if thats too expensive for ye.
Here it costs €49.99 = +/-$73.60 which is ok. If its too expensive yonder in the US, then get the cheapest mouse (Microsft aint bad) but thats imo.

Nightrider:
Ive really really liked my mx510's ive had a few and they are nice, good hand feel, good enough precision and cheap or was when i bought it 4 years ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version