KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Come check out Aion when it comes out this September!  (Read 12501 times)

Offline Mandilynne

• Nooooooooob!
  • Thanks for coming out.
Come check out Aion when it comes out this September!
« on: August 29, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »
Okay so this September 22nd Aion is coming out! As you've probably heard it is an MMORPG. It is nothing like outwar or any other web browser game that claims to be an mmo. It's an actual rpg game that you run on your pc, log on and pvp ( person verse person ) other people online.

Aion is a visually stunning massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) where your character wields devastating powers and sweeping wings to explore a celestial world of breath-taking beauty and epic adventure. It features cutting-edge imagery, gorgeous environments, and a unique fantasy world. Your character plays a pivotal role in the fate of Atreia, where the enemy is not only the other player faction but a deadly ancient evil as well.

PvPvE stands for "Player vs. Player vs. Environment." The story of Aion is rife with conflict between factions. Elyos and the Asmodians harbor centuries of hatred. They are now at war with each other, with nothing less than the fate of their entire people in their hands. Large fragments of the Tower of Eternity floating in the Abyss that separates the two halves of the shattered world serve as battlefields between these two factions. Players will venture into these areas through portals they discover as they attain enough experience.

The factions constantly battle for control of fortresses and artifacts within the disputed areas of the Abyss. Each of these victories garners bonuses and special resources to the winning side, and player characters can only obtain certain items from vendors operating out of these controlled areas. In addition, player characters can accumulate points and special ranks by defeating other player characters and can use these points to acquire better equipment.

The Elyos and the Asmodians are not just battling each other in the Abyss, however. A third faction, the ancient enemy known as the Balaur, also fights for control. Depending on the situation, players may end up battling the Balaur as well as other players, or there may be times when the Balaur can ally with one faction and fight the other. Other lethal denizens of the Abyss may also come into play in this constantly changing skirmish. This ever-changing give and take of multiple forces, enemies, and alliances of convenience is the heart of Aion's PvPvE system.

In this game you have the options of being a mage, warrior, priest, or scout. Once you level up high you move on to a second class of your choice. Each class gets to alternate class options.
For Example:

Warrior ---> Templar OR Gladiator

Mage ---> Sorcerer OR Spiritmaster

Priest ---> Cleric OR Chanter

Scout ---> Ranger OR Assassin

Aion give's you a wide variety of character customization options. Players can easily shape their character's face and body structure with a multitude of sliders to manipulate nearly every aspect of their physical appearance. They can also choose from a range of hairstyles, facial hair types, and skin tones.

With item crafting, you can not only make your character weapons, suits of armor, and other items, but you can also alter how these items appear in the game with dyes and other modifications. You can even visually mimic another item. The crafting system in Aion is robust and will be familiar to fans of the genre.

Character customization is not limited to appearance. Aion uses a Stigma system--a way for a character to use skills and abilities that do not belong to that character's class. Though you may choose a particular class path, your play style is not limited to only what that class can do.

Here are a couple ingame screenshots of the game!

http://photo.mmosite.com/aion/

If you feel compelled to at least see more info you can find it here at..

http://na.aiononline.com
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 08:59:14 PM by Mandilynne »

Offline JoseCuervo

• Old Farts
  • Nooooooooob!
  • Thumbs up, lets do this!
Re: Come check out Aion when it comes out this September!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »
Isn't that from the same company that made Lineage?  I played Lineage 2 for a few months off and on... Ive seen trailers... It looks cool, I just don't like mmo's much.

Offline Mandilynne

• Nooooooooob!
  • Thanks for coming out.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 09:12:34 PM »
Yes! I can't believe I finally meet someone that has played Lineage II as well! It's is NcSoft the same makers. What server did you play on Lineage II? I played on Devianne.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 12:35:49 AM »
NcSoft Produced guild wars as well right?
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 05:17:09 AM »
The game looks amazing!! I've been thinking of getting it..But there's a big turn of me: The non collectors edition costs 50€ (a hell lot of money) and after you give a lil fortune for it you have to pay 12'99€ each month to play it. For a average guy like me that is a ton of money for one game. But the game look really great. I will decide when i hear people's comments is it worth that much money.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »
Can someone please summarize what Mandilynne said, I am too lazy to read all of it.....  :D

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 01:09:03 PM »
Can someone please summarize what Mandilynne said, I am too lazy to read all of it.....  :D

She must have no life to post that long of a thread. 

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 01:27:59 PM »
She must have no life to post that long of a thread. 
or she just copied and pasted. i didnt read it. to long of a post.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 02:22:54 PM »
fuck paying for a service..id rather donate here

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 03:06:23 PM »
fuck paying for a service..id rather donate here

X2

Offline JoseCuervo

• Old Farts
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »
I played on Bartz server.   I had 2 characters I played mostly.  Foolbeer was a paladin, and Slackjaw was a tyrant.

Offline canadian_bacon

• I am Bacon
  • An Old Member
  • I Am Bacon
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 06:05:31 PM »
my older cousin used to play lineage
I am Bacon, Hear Me Sizzle!

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 01:59:03 AM »

Another fag game like W.O.W. is coming out where you cant kill, rape or torture anyone zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 03:05:29 PM »
Another fag game like W.O.W. is coming out where you cant kill, rape or torture anyone zzzzzzzzzzzz.
hahahaha.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 03:14:43 PM »
"Oh, I see"

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »
Sounds terrible.

To Ban Em, Scrotal, Rollin and Kat. A well placed Jimmy Booo would have been perfect here. I think. Right after her post.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 12:33:27 AM »
fuck paying for a service.
you've paid for my services sexy.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 08:02:19 AM »
you've paid for my services sexy.
$2 for a lowsy Bj can only qualify as charity

Offline Mandilynne

• Nooooooooob!
  • Thanks for coming out.
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »
Sounds terrible.

To Ban Em, Scrotal, Rollin and Kat. A well placed Jimmy Booo would have been perfect here. I think. Right after her post.

Nah, terrible would most likely be your performance in bed. That is, if you actually get pussy.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 02:29:58 PM »
$2 for a lowsy Bj can only qualify as charity
lulz, i've never given a below above average dick sucking in my life, don't defecate my good name.

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 04:29:24 PM »
Nah, terrible would be your performance in bed. 

You talk like you know something about his bedroom performance.  I think  there is a secret booty call we need to know about.

Offline Mandilynne

• Nooooooooob!
  • Thanks for coming out.
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »
You talk like you know something about his bedroom performance.  I think  there is a secret booty call we need to know about.

Oh oops, you edited what I said and wrote something else in that quote you linked. Let me remind of what I ACTUALLY wrote, since you're having trouble reading it.
What I said was:
"Nah, terrible would most likely be your performance in bed. That is, if you actually get pussy."

See how I said "most likely"? Now if you're not sure what that means, let me help you out.
When humans say the expression "most likely" it means probably, possibly, could be, or maybe. All of those expression's are indefinite, and are assumption's.
Now If I had said what you SAID I said, then yes I would be implying that I am involved in his bedroom life.
Fortunately that is not the case.
Thanks for coming out Pixiestyx, it was a really great effort.

Offline JoseCuervo

• Old Farts
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »
My paladin had a pet dog named Kegger.

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »
i find it hilarious how you took that long to explain that, when all you had to say was "hey you ass, that's out of context/edited, everyone else look up"

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009, 07:36:30 PM »
I'm sick of mmos that dont reward skilled players pvp abilities by allowing them to loot bodies. Rip UO

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.164 seconds with 18 queries.