KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: STARGATE WORLDS  (Read 3634 times)

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
STARGATE WORLDS
« on: July 18, 2009, 06:53:48 AM »
I been expectign this game for so long cuz i know its gona be sick, they been building this game for a long time cuz its gona be huge online game. Any 1 of you that watched any of the stargate series this game is a must try when it finaly comes out some time this year.

Ialready applied for beta testing, you can do the same its free al you do is register at ther website and send them a copy of your DxDiag.xml file.

Here is teh link to ther website where you can apply for beta.

http://www.stargateworlds.com/

my username is JAFFA_SLO

P.S. if links are not alowd to be posted i appologise and you can delete it.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: STARGATE WORLDS
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 12:06:37 PM »
txz,and links are allowed

Offline blah #2

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 07:02:01 PM »
I loved Stargate and Stargate Atlantis. I signed up for the beta.

Work                                                                      Home    

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 05:17:17 AM »
Yep i watched all of the stargate saga, now im waiting for the stargate atlantis season 6 which will is supose to be a movie season just like they did with sg-1, a few movies to end the series.

This game shoud be sick, i realy beliave it could outgrow warcraft. I just hope they wont charge to much for it cuz i dont belave its gona be free, but im willing to pay some $ to play it cuz it looks sick. O0

Offline blah #2

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »
I watched Stargate the movie, both the series, Stargate: Continuum, and Stargate: The Ark of Truth. I see on IMDB that there is a Stargate: Extinction that should be out in 2010 and a rumored Untitled Stargate: SG-1 Project dated 2010.

Also there is a new tv show named Stargate Universe that premiers October 2nd 2009. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1286039/
Richard Dean Anderson is shown to be in at least 3 episodes and Michael Shanks in 2 episodes.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 12:35:44 PM by blah #2 »

Work                                                                      Home    

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »
o man o man...Stargate was the first show i became a superfreak for...but after RDA left in season 8....it went shitside up :( ...The game looks cool but from what i've heard its been in development hell for sometime...now of only people were making an MMOFPS for Battlestar Galactica....o god..what a game that'd be!
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 07:39:56 PM »
Finaly some news on this game, they got some money finaly so the produciton will continue but thers still alot to be done so im prety shure jno sooner than summer of 2010 if we are lucky spring 2010. They had some problem cuz people werent geting paid for programing so now ther fixing that and getting things going again hopefuly.

Beside that ther was supose to be a movie to end the stargate atlantis series but its also been moved to unknowd date in 2010.

Hopefully the new stargate series will be runing as planed .

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.