Community Talk > Introduce Yourself

introduce myself

(1/15) > >>

metaljoe187:
whats up guys im vincent, aka BoOm!!, i have had the good opportunity to play with some of the members here, i got the invite from matt , and wanted to see if i could join the darkside with you guys. i have been playing dod since the begining when win instead of steam, and u had british. im good with rocket and other weapons. thanks for the invite matt.

fury:
Matt aka "Da Cunt" ? ot the other Matt? cause one of them is a douche...and if it was the wrong Matt i dont wanna have anything to do with you son...no offense just saying.

oh and yeah...rockets are manly

whores:
Welcome Noob. Enjoy the stay. ™

By posting here, you also qualify for full membership in our sister clan Oral n Anal (OnA). Contact our resident troll member Delta Deuce for admin privileges.

[OnA]DeltaDeuce:
Oh good, look!  Another idiot stuck in the stone ages playing DOD.  You blow AIDS infested monkeys.

metaljoe187:
lol u guys fucking rock bunch of assholes! awesome i will fit right in. matt!? matt damon with your clan? if u dont like the person i dont see why hes in your clan . so fuck the bullshit let me in. and no i would not be interseted in your stupid piece of shit idea of a sister clan. if thats your sister clan than you might want to change the name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version