KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: AvP  (Read 9376 times)

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
AvP
« on: February 08, 2010, 05:48:54 PM »
I bet you all saw the free demo on steam, yes Alien vs. Predator is a KICK ASS game!! I really like it and I'm wondering how many of you guys are going to buy it?
For those who haven't played it yet don't start as an Alien. Alien makes your head spin cause it crawls on everything. It takes a while to get use to but it's not hard.

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
Re: AvP
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 12:36:05 PM »
meh i played it and it was ok, i'd rather invest my time with Bad Co 2

Offline TERd sniFFa

• Part of The Family
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 10:24:19 PM »
Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC was on sale in Barnes and Noble online for $19.95 today. Got myself one.

P.S. I am still around. dint join association of Pedophiles and Cockblockers clan

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 10:42:15 PM »
Good to know. Hater.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 06:32:06 AM »
yeah good to know that..:p

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 08:48:57 AM »
P.S. I am still around. dint join association of Pedophiles and Cockblockers clan

thanks for the apc reference there Terd but it wasnt witty enough.  I like "A Puss C" more.

P.S. Im still around even though i joined Anti Political Correctness. dont hate and Rambo dont be a hypocrite.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 10:14:18 AM »
Hypocrite? Do tell.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 11:46:12 AM »
Hypocrite? Do tell.
Was just thinking that.

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 01:44:07 PM »
the fact that you mad  cause i left KEA, i remember when they kicked you out the clan and we supported you on your server.  When i came in the server last week to help support KEA your immature ass kicked me out right? You like to harass me but when i did the same you just kicked me out (the first time i have ever been kicked out the server).  Your a little boy that needs to grow up.  Instead of hating on people cause they left how bout you try to get them to join again cause thats what i been doin, but none of the guys i play with regularly want to come back (angry, buttpirate, 2crack, just to name a few.  Maybe this post should be in a different thread, too bad i cant get into admin section no mos, but yea the fact that i said something you didnt wanna hear, you get all shitbrained and take me off your friends list LOL now thats funny.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 02:06:13 PM »
I kicked you because you were talking shit about KEA server. Ever think we might not want those other fuckos back? Still not being a hypocrite. I never said, join KEA and talk shit I won't kick you. By the way, supported me on my server? I never tried to "steal" you from KEA. KEA was filled, it didn't matter. It was a different map. Hating on people because they left? I don't want most of them back, and if they want to leave, fuck em. About friends, all but 3 aPc were removed from my friends. I have no reason to "be friends" with them. Plus, I need room for good people that play competitive and KEA members. The real hypocricy is all of the members that left KEA, saying they wanted to be in KEA. Say you want in, then leave to form a skill capped server. Maybe aPc wouldn't be so gay, if every good person didn't get banned. Oh, and maybe if they had a list of rules instead of abruptly getting kicked, good admins, a hlstatsx ranking system that was more based on skill, no all talk, and a good map for at least an hour a day. Oh, and possibly a voice communication system. But that's too much to ask right? Only every good team or gaming community has those.

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 02:18:00 PM »
LOL i think your the only one that wants to play DOD competitively , i just play for fun cause in the end , this is just a game rambo lmao.  I come on the server to blow off steam from work and laugh, not care about stats.   I was talkin shit about the kea server? i think your putting shit in your mouth buddy. I never disrespected kea at all, i called you a faggot cause you changed yur name to "tasty is a faggot".  You continued to harass me but i didnt mind.  After i dropped the bit about dali then you got mad and kicked me, then removed me from your friends list cause your a little boy.  We didnt support you when you got kicked? well just ask angry, doc , skinner, black, rollin and trooper is j.  You hated kea when you got kicked and then you made your server name to "white power hour" then changed it to "white flower hour".  I tried to get you back in the clan after i joined kea.  I actually liked you bro.  They let you back in and then you become some pussied up poster boy who forgot what happened to him (thats what i meant about being a hyporcrite). I still got respect for KEA btw, just not you.

Offline BMFPoochie

• Swell Fellow
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 02:37:02 PM »
I think the hypocrite part referred to how much shit you would talk about KEA each time they banned you and now, without knowing the reasons and finding it hilarious, you're back into the fold at a time when KEA was losing members. While I don't know what Tasty said on your server to get kicked, I can't possibly imagine it being anywhere near the bile you've spouted in the past which all amounts to many lols.

PS - Tasty is a queer and I'm definitely giving AvP a shot, big fan of the first 2.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 04:11:55 PM »
just move on..

ps:i was jerkin off while readin this thread..sry if i missed something

Offline klacko10

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 04:33:53 PM »
u jerk off on treads...must be an argentinian thing

Offline TERd sniFFa

• Part of The Family
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 04:38:59 PM »
not to stir old shit but i hope u guys are aware that those faggots are out on a mission. they spammed their friends list to make sure no one plays in KEA, which is fine. but then they join KEA server under alias to add people playing to their friends list and then ask them to play in aPc.  2Crack puke face blatantly was recruiting in the KEA server few weeks back which is downright disrespectful. some good guys like Tasty left KEA which is regretful. but for most part , the bunch that left are indecent recruiting dooshbags that KEA can do without.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 04:53:52 PM »
anyone willing to withstand (and add to) retardation beyond human capabilities could/should be pulled off of us into that skill capped, challenged abortion

(just dont expect us not to laugh at you when u come back)

edit:tasty's ok,leave him alone

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:56:54 PM by fury »

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 05:40:02 PM »
So i guess no one likes ALIENS vs. PREDATOR the game!!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 05:43:41 PM by MrBlack® »

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 06:00:59 PM »
hey thanks guys (fury and terd) means a lot.  BTW poochie is also queer and ima  post some pics of him when i go up to Jersey in March (hopefully theres no snow when i come) and Black, avp was good but didnt stick to me like bc2, could be that i suck  playin avp or just suck in general.

Offline klacko10

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 07:28:09 PM »
ohh i bet u suck mighty fine there boy...

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 08:58:40 AM »
ohh i bet u suck mighty fine there boy...

oh i do, i do

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline BMFPoochie

• Swell Fellow
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 06:55:33 PM »
I'm easily annoyed and this demo sucked. Didn't realize it'd be only multiplayer without teaching you how to play the goddamn game. I'll try it again when the full version comes out.

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 11:23:32 AM »
Predators dancing Locking Predator (Locker Lionel Douglass aka Big D.

oh and just so you know, avp sucks, Bad co 2 ftw.  Just bought it, see you in game fuckers.

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 06:07:35 PM »
Oh shit this thread needs to be locked guyz people are disagreeing with each other!!! Oh Em Gee ban Tastey's IP and account quick guyz he's talking about stuff!!!

^^^^what would happen if this thread was in aPc

AvP was alright, but not my type of game. Just a really fast paced FPS with some cool guns and gadgets.

"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.127 seconds with 19 queries.