KEA Servers > Counter-Strike Source

Admins come in here

(1/2) > >>

[-True-]:
I banned __FuraTripa__ today because of the previous bans by the server (cheater detection?). He came back and said he doesn't cheat. Could another admin please unban him for now + look into it? Possibly spec or record a demo?

Also there is a bug with the hostages and the window. Apparently you can have the hostages follow you and then jump out of the window and they'll continue to follow you even tho you're not there.

Thanks

Also whats up with the post verification? I dont wanna answer 2 questions every time i post :(

pixiestyx:
The post verification is only for the first few posts of a user.  I believe once you get above 5 posts it stops.

PatrickNL:
He hacks, he said few times in the fucking chat : RageHack V1

http://stats.keagaming.com/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=css&server_id=0&filter=RageHack

And about the hostages, they will follow you when you jump out window? That's ingame bug or something

[-True-]:
^^^^ golden should insta-ban the names of hackers like that.

and yes, if you have the hostages follow you, then jump out of a window and stay by the fence (by the car) they'll follow you out even tho you're not with them. a lot of people have figured that out now and it's making the rounds shorter.

PatrickNL:
I range banned hes ip now he cant see the server in the fucking server list >:D !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version