Community Talk > General Talk

Its been a good one Gentlemen

<< < (2/2)

fury:

--- Quote from: Sexy like Ramsey on August 05, 2008, 12:15:36 AM ---Alright everybody. Im tired of all the bullshit i get from dod. Im tired of all this bullshit about the JNS clan.  Im quiting KEA (FOR NOW) and will return when i get a new computer and a new MIC.  Yes i said mic, but its been good to know most of you guys and its been cool playing dod with you all.  Dont delete me off your friends list though cause ill come back on that same account.  See some of you guys in the future.

Ramsey

--- End quote ---

where the fuck u think ur going? we got a match soon

whores:

--- Quote from: Sexy like Ramsey on August 05, 2008, 12:15:36 AM ---Alright everybody. Im tired of all the bullshit i get from dod. Im tired of all this bullshit about the JNS clan.  Im quiting KEA (FOR NOW) and will return when i get a new computer and a new MIC.  Yes i said mic, but its been good to know most of you guys and its been cool playing dod with you all.  Dont delete me off your friends list though cause ill come back on that same account.  See some of you guys in the future.

Ramsey

--- End quote ---

that sucks  :( my favorite KEA guy. get a new comp and come back soon. whenever I hear static anywhere, I'll think of you and your mic.

Ferret:
We bust your nuts but we do love you Ramsey! (in a non-gay way). See you when you return my friend.

Sexy like Ramsey:
On a minor note before i quit i will be wandering in and out of teamspeak a little bit.  So ill talk to you guys a little bit while im gone.

Ban Em All:
sounds good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version