Community Talk > Bugs

Crash on connect

(1/3) > >>

Glox:
For the past 3 days I have been crashing on connect to the server. It happens right after I connect and the MOTD is displayed. I have gotten around it once by minimizing and then waiting a bit as I load in. Ive also have been having success with opening the Steam Community thing and waiting for the MOTD to load. It doesnt happen on other servers. The error I get is something about memory not being read. =[

[OnA]Sloppy:
yea, i get the same thing, i'm not sure what it is, but it usually takes 1-2 more tries if that happens, doesn't happen every time too.

guit_ar_tist:
If you are experiencing the same thing as me, I have a solution.

Every time I connect to the server and I get the welcome screen, usually I hear the sound (people talking, gun shots, etc...) skip for 2 seconds then it's ok. If I try to click on "american" or "axis" while the sound is skipping, my game usually crashes. So I just wait a few seconds then start selecting stuff. :)

[OnA]Sloppy:

--- Quote from: [KEA] guit_ar_tist [GA] on August 19, 2008, 02:40:06 PM ---If you are experiencing the same thing as me, I have a solution.

Every time I connect to the server and I get the welcome screen, usually I hear the sound (people talking, gun shots, etc...) skip for 2 seconds then it's ok. If I try to click on "american" or "axis" while the sound is skipping, my game usually crashes. So I just wait a few seconds then start selecting stuff. :)

--- End quote ---
for me it crashes to desktop right away.

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on August 19, 2008, 03:36:35 PM ---for me it crashes to desktop right away.

--- End quote ---

That sucks. Does it only happen on our server as well like glox?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version