Community Talk > Bugs

See thru floors

<< < (2/7) > >>

brdmichaud:

--- Quote from: worp41 on November 26, 2008, 04:14:51 PM ---graphique gliche tha appen when the graphic do not load copletly or get a error

--- End quote ---

What?????

brdmichaud:

--- Quote from: fury on November 26, 2008, 04:30:53 PM ---as sloppy wisely said (he knows everything)..it comes from alt tabbing..when the gpu has to reaload the whole environment and some pixel areas or shades go missing..only happens to some spots of the map,like the church top on AVA..i guess some ppl could use it as an advantage..

--- End quote ---

Did it twice at the alies sniper second

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: brdmichaud on November 26, 2008, 05:37:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on November 26, 2008, 02:42:34 PM ---it comes from alt tabbing and randomness, but i've never been able to see through walls either, but i wouldn't complain about that.

--- End quote ---

That would be good, however, if you fire at someone, it does not kill them

--- End quote ---
well duh! there is a wall in the way. you might want to defrag your game through steam. and verify your game cache. if that doesnt work, go for the reinstall of the game

brdmichaud:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on November 26, 2008, 06:12:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on November 26, 2008, 02:42:34 PM ---it comes from alt tabbing and randomness, but i've never been able to see through walls either, but i wouldn't complain about that.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
well duh! there is a wall in the way. you might want to defrag your game through steam. and verify your game cache. if that doesnt work, go for the reinstall of the game

--- End quote ---

That worked.  Thanks

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: brdmichaud on November 27, 2008, 08:09:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: KillEmAll on November 26, 2008, 06:12:58 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That worked.  Thanks

--- End quote ---
who wins? i do!  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version