Community Talk > Bugs

Crash on connect

<< < (2/3) > >>

[OnA]Sloppy:

--- Quote from: [KEA] guit_ar_tist [GA] on August 19, 2008, 03:57:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on August 19, 2008, 03:36:35 PM ---for me it crashes to desktop right away.

--- End quote ---

That sucks. Does it only happen on our server as well like glox?

--- End quote ---
yea

fury:
its been happening to me for the past 10 days..what i do is play on another server for a few minutes and then join..thats the only way around for me

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: fury on August 19, 2008, 04:44:42 PM ---its been happening to me for the past 10 days..what i do is play on another server for a few minutes and then join..thats the only way around for me

--- End quote ---

That's odd. I hope it's not our server causing it. That would blow even if it happens to a few guys.

fury:

--- Quote from: [KEA] guit_ar_tist [GA] on August 19, 2008, 04:49:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: fury on August 19, 2008, 04:44:42 PM ---its been happening to me for the past 10 days..what i do is play on another server for a few minutes and then join..thats the only way around for me

--- End quote ---

That's odd. I hope it's not our server causing it. That would blow even if it happens to a few guys.

--- End quote ---
i thought i was the only one so i blamed my crappy computer..posted about it some time ago,anyway...w/e

Ban Em All:
i will fix that ASAP, cause it is somewhat your computer, not being able to connect to the internet and the game at the same time, so its a few things. But i will make it where its just an image, dont worry, it most likely wont happen again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version