KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Would like to join KEA  (Read 6222 times)

Offline Demonay

• Can barley stay on topic.
Would like to join KEA
« on: July 25, 2008, 12:40:11 AM »
hey everyone, good to see everyone again i have bene absent for awhile due to ma old comp suckin. I'm doin good now wit a new comp n rdy to kill. I would like to join up with u guys.  enjoy playing with everyone on kea n i know almsot all of u from otha clans or just playin alot on OnA. Ive never been in a clan but id like to get into competitive play on here n i think im good enough on this game to contribute. if anything i lack is knowledge of most maps which i can work on. I'M jus glad ot be back on again playing with a good group of people. Id really like to join n even if nto i very much enjoy your server. ill see yall on the battlefeild

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
Re: Would like to join KEA
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 01:39:46 AM »
Glad to see you back Demonay. Cheers  ;D

Offline Corvette

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 05:51:21 AM »
I would join KEA if I am given full admin powers
saving the world, one asshole at a time

Sexy like Ramsey

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »
I would join KEA if I am given full admin powers

FUCK THAT

Sexy like Ramsey

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 03:19:25 PM »
hey everyone, good to see everyone again i have bene absent for awhile due to ma old comp suckin. I'm doin good now wit a new comp n rdy to kill. I would like to join up with u guys.  enjoy playing with everyone on kea n i know almsot all of u from otha clans or just playin alot on OnA. Ive never been in a clan but id like to get into competitive play on here n i think im good enough on this game to contribute. if anything i lack is knowledge of most maps which i can work on. I'M jus glad ot be back on again playing with a good group of people. Id really like to join n even if nto i very much enjoy your server. ill see yall on the battlefeild

Demonay good to see you join us. +1 just for joining

Offline Corvette

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »
I wasn't talking to u faggit.

Several clans have asked me to join them. Its not like I'm gonna be available for ever.

Sexy like Ramsey

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 09:06:39 PM »
I could care less if other clans asked you to join. If we ever need any no life snipers ill give you a call.

p.s- If you got recruited by eGO then your a faggot. O btw you spelled Faggot wrong
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 11:51:29 PM by Sexy like Ramsey »

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 11:34:43 PM »
glad to see ya demonay, i dont think your on my friends list, so add me whenever, and ill talk to you about it

on side note, corvette you aint joining with full admin, that just aint happening, read my other post about you in the best dod players

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 12:02:28 AM »
Several clans have asked me to join them. Its not like I'm gonna be available for ever.

Well. In that case, maybe we should give you full admin because we wouldn't want to lose our chance to have you on our team.  ::)

Offline Corvette

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 12:54:41 AM »
glad to see ya demonay, i dont think your on my friends list, so add me whenever, and ill talk to you about it

on side note, corvette you aint joining with full admin, that just aint happening, read my other post about you in the best dod players

Ramsey was playing on eGo today a while ago and was bad mouthing KEA calling you guys no skill noobs and faggits. He was saying stuff like this is the worst fucked up clan he has ever been a part off. That guy is a sell-out. dont trust him. If I were you I would give him the boot.

Sexy like Ramsey

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 01:32:05 AM »

Ramsey was playing on eGo today a while ago and was bad mouthing KEA calling you guys no skill noobs and faggits. He was saying stuff like this is the worst fucked up clan he has ever been a part off. That guy is a sell-out. dont trust him. If I were you I would give him the boot.

Wow if thats what your trying to do is get everyone to think that i hate this clan then your mistaken.
This is actually the second clan ive been in and they operate better than OnA.
Well and plus ive only played twice today and they were both times on the Kea server. Kill em all was there when i was there you can ask everyone that was there tonight.  Ive been busy all day you fucking idiot. Unlike you i have a life. A job, girlfriend, and i actually dont get all upset about a fucking strike to my profile.GET A LIFE FAGGOT!!!

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 02:23:10 AM »

ok, lets see here, first, ramsey played twice, second, he would of been banned for saying "fucked" on the ego server, third, he is perma banned from the EGO server, and fourth, faggit is spelled faggot, you have to add the "o"

and for ramsey's comment about OnA not running smoothly, or something like that, i think they run pretty well personaly.

and now lets go back to corvette, if you try to break this clan apart or cause anymore chaos, you are gonna get your ass kicked, so stfu and play the damn game the way it was meant to be played, for fun. and your one of the worse snipers ever, my one friend fatal is better than you,  and he is new, at least he doesnt camp like a little point whore. if you have any other questions, you can PM me, dont cause chaos in the forums. we are trying to run a gaming community, make it just like the old days, you know, when you werent a dick. so why dont you get your dick out of your mouth and just try to get a long and quit making this seem like its all our fault or we are dicks.

and demonay, like i said, add me to your friends list and we will talk.

This thread is locked.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.13 seconds with 18 queries.