Community Talk > Entertainment

Home Theater

(1/3) > >>

TastyTaste:
My living room with Playstation 3, Panasonic 1080p Projector, took a shot of the display on the wall (i have a screen but its so heavy that i dont think my ceiling could support it, too lazy to try) with the light on and off.  Also got my blu ray and dvd collection up in there. Im rockin a dell xps 1730m (Traktor pro ftw) but its not that great with dual 8700 gt's i'd rather the 8800 but they werent available when i bought it. Got a 15 inch sub with a 7.1 sony surround sound and my awesome ass Sony reciever with 6 hdmi slots.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TastyTaste:
more pics

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ban Em All:
very nice setup

pixiestyx:
a couple or questions, is the projectors home the coffee table or the shelf on the wall?

why aren't you using a projector screen?  You can get one for around 100 that would be better picture than your white wall.  and why do you own shitty movies?

oh, and this is a real surround sound processor, digital theater grade, their base is around 13K.  Surprisingly, very easy to use.  if you read the 120 page manual that is, unlike my co workers at the time, who are idiots with electronics.

http://www.dolby.com/professional/products/cinema/sound-processors/cp650.html

trooper is j:
yo, you can mount that screen to the ceiling.  It will support it.  Use a stud finder to mount it to rafters.  You should be able to support 300 lbs if you mount it right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version