KEA Servers > Questions

New game server?

<< < (2/10) > >>

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: MIFIVE on June 20, 2011, 10:33:40 PM ---lets start with this: i think next time you you should tell me when KEA gets another website

--- End quote ---

We did we get a new website?

[KEA]Dylan:
BF3 is off limits since you have to rent from a trusted provider and if you recall, BF2 servers cost over $300 a month when it first came out

id be open to another dods server, css is possible but i despise working on CSS servers if you want anything more than a basic server
(modded servers are extremely difficult to maintain),  unless someone else wants to remotely control it

same deal with TF2, i have no idea how tf2 works since ive never played it, id have someone who has experience set it up. l4d2 is doable, the only issue
is when i tried to host my own it was very difficult to get it to work right (map would never change, kicked everyone from lobby etc)

TastyTaste:
i wouldnt suggest l4d2 at all as the player cap will be very small.  i'm up for a battlefield vietnam or reg bad co 2 but mixed maps (not hardcore as most people i know hate it) I know the server before was bad but i think more people bought the game since.  Its a good idea to get a more recent game as a way to push KEA forward. I know that a Battlefield 3 server would also be expensive.  You guys should know that even if we get a less expensive server we still ALL need to chip in financially (as little as it may be)  if we wanna keep the website and servers going.

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: [KEA]Dylan on June 21, 2011, 01:26:16 AM ---BF3 is off limits since you have to rent from a trusted provider and if you recall, BF2 servers cost over $300 a month when it first came out

id be open to another dods server, css is possible but i despise working on CSS servers if you want anything more than a basic server
(modded servers are extremely difficult to maintain),  unless someone else wants to remotely control it

same deal with TF2, i have no idea how tf2 works since ive never played it, id have someone who has experience set it up. l4d2 is doable, the only issue
is when i tried to host my own it was very difficult to get it to work right (map would never change, kicked everyone from lobby etc)

--- End quote ---

get me ftp access up and I can help manage any game server.  I have boat loads of tf2 and css gungame maps.

[OnA]DeltaDeuce:
Do ya?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version