KEA Servers > Questions

CAL?

<< < (2/3) > >>

RAMBO:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on November 01, 2008, 10:21:11 PM ---profit, we can only have a space of 12 people on the CAL team, not our rule, there rule. so if you cant make it on wendsdays, you would be a waste of space for other players. or you can do what fury said borrow his account. this is sort of our practice season for cal. you do have what it takes to be in cal though. next season we will have a very tight list. cause in this season, not everyone is dedicated, so those people will be taken off next season. we will deal with it when the time is right.

--- End quote ---

Their.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on November 02, 2008, 09:24:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: KillEmAll on November 01, 2008, 10:21:11 PM ---profit, we can only have a space of 12 people on the CAL team, not our rule, there rule. so if you cant make it on wendsdays, you would be a waste of space for other players. or you can do what fury said borrow his account. this is sort of our practice season for cal. you do have what it takes to be in cal though. next season we will have a very tight list. cause in this season, not everyone is dedicated, so those people will be taken off next season. we will deal with it when the time is right.

--- End quote ---

Their.

--- End quote ---
rambo, you need a new title. im thinking "Douche of GRAMMAR"

RAMBO:
You know, with reading more often you have better reading and comprehension skills. I hate reading and don't do it, even when I'm supposed to like in school. If you keep listening to your old bird, you'll catch up to me and my superior skills.

Ban Em All:
ya ya, i hate reading. be lucky that i read the posts.

Boats N' Hoes:
i <3 how on topic these last few posts have been ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version