KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

DOD:S has a new IP Address 96.254.179.115:27015

<< < (5/6) > >>

Mr. Schniedelwichsen:
This false advertising about how many players are online doesn't seem to bet working to gain popularity... :o  People just come in and leave... from what I've seen anyhow.

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: Mr. Schniedelwichsen on January 14, 2012, 08:57:10 AM ---This false advertising about how many players are online doesn't seem to bet working to gain popularity... :o  People just come in and leave... from what I've seen anyhow.

--- End quote ---

DODS is dying, and almost dead buddy.  On average, steam reports only 3000 players max playing at any given time, where as CSS and TF2 have over 60K.  Killing off the DODS server and focusing on another game, or another css server might be the best solution to gain popularity.

TastyTaste:

--- Quote from: pixiestyx on January 14, 2012, 12:50:33 PM ---DODS is dying, and almost dead buddy.  On average, steam reports only 3000 players max playing at any given time, where as CSS and TF2 have over 60K.  Killing off the DODS server and focusing on another game, or another css server might be the best solution to gain popularity.

--- End quote ---

maybe a CS GO server when it comes out later on this year?

[KEA]Dylan:
this has been updated with new IP address and dods is back up. i can't seem to get it to show up in stats server though

fury:
time to fap

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version