Computers and Technology > Software

Windows 7

(1/7) > >>

fury:
following ding's advice , i DLed my free copy of W7..so far so good,pretty fast and reliable.its got some cool features

lets see how dod goes with it,with the new update and shit..maybe they'll manage to fuck this up too.also,no drivers for my old x1600

ps:its a BETA,so, free till sometime in 1010..then u gotta fork over for ur license (which i wont)

soviet pizza:
i've had it for a couple of months already, i love it so much more than vista.

Ban Em All:
win7 is great.

[KEA] Goatsack (Penree):
It technically isn't a beta anymore, it is a release client.  They just announced that it will be available on shelves Oct 22 this year.  I was involved in the Beta testing of it and the new RC release.  It has been very stable even in a corporate environment.  What is real nice about it is the option to run a virtual XP machine on it for software compatibility.   

fury:
yeah sgt,just like u said..its been developed and tested enough..my experience so far,its way more reliable,faster and stable than XP..and comes with too many nice features to list,im still learning my way around some of the stuff they packed it with.
although , DOD runs a tad slower,but that could be due to my vid card's drivers not being supported by W7..i dont know what drivers my vid's running with  :D

so yall take a shot at me while they develop dirvers for my old ass x1600..im an easy target now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version